GAME DAY - Manly v Penrith [Round 6,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think you are misguided by your lack of communication skills, saying 2nd half (not "at that time") but meaning just the first 10 minutes are 2 rather different outcomes.

Sinking to the don't have a clue line trotted out like a teenage troll just shows what a dick you are. You got caught out, deal with it.

No i didnt get caught out , i was aware of my point & i believe many others also were.....
i watched the game actually and knew Matai scored in the 71st minute , others from across the world would have be able to know that too by a simple procedure called " the internet ".

it clearly shows that important moments in the game ( possible turning points , if you understand ). Are not relevant to you such has having a 6-2 penalty count and 60% possession DURING the 2nd half and scoring ZERO... But much rather make a point when the penalties reached 6-6 and Matai scoring in the 71st minute .... Congratulations for seeing that moment in the game and thanks for making it clear to me that Matai scored and making it 22-12 when i was aware the score was 8-6 in our favor , when we could of made a stamp on the game with all that possession 15/20 minutes earlier.

KNOB !

I stuck by the club through the N.E days and I'll stick by them now. What I won't cop is over inflated show ponys ambling around pretending they give a sht. If you don't care then man up, be a person with some self esteem, courage and say you can't play here anymore. Either committ to the cause 100% or fuk off somehwere else but don't continue this charade of pretending you give a fuk while white anting the club,coach , staff and team mates. Matai isn't 100% happy but he gave 100% tonight. Others aren't the same.
Till I watched them I didn't realise how bad they were. Park footy has better structures. They just shuffle the ball out and hit it up for 5 then one of the two useless halves thump the ball aimlessly down field. Seriously, they look uncoached.
Most of the forwards offer very little.
The great mystery of what the hell happened to this team needs to be uncovered and dealt with. What a damn shame

No doubt the effort and drive was there I just believe our entire forward pack is off. Zero impact since late last year. But even though he is an up and coming legend and i hope to all gods he becomes a manly great doesnt mean he cant be criticised. He was average for mine and the hardest runner tonight for us was matai.

I agree Matai was the best. Mason and Jake T went ok.
Tom T is not a winger and does not have the speed to be there. Both he and Blair don't know positioning but...
Manly seem to play with a sliding motion with their wingers coming in and then slide across, but you have to be quick to get back in defence for this, both Blair , Gutho and Tom aren't. Wolfy is the best for his quickness
That was ok before the rules had changed, but nowadays the rule change that will see corner posts no longer treated as touch-in-goal when players come into contact with them , so wingers in defence should be marking their man Outwide and calling for a sliding motion to move across

I agree Matai was the best. Mason and Jake T went ok.
Tom T is not a winger and does not have the speed to be there. Both he and Blair don't know positioning but...
Manly seem to play with a sliding motion with their wingers coming in and then slide across, but you have to be quick to get back in defence for this, both Blair , Gutho and Tom aren't. Wolfy is the best for his quickness
That was ok before the rules had changed, but nowadays the rule change that will see corner posts no longer treated as touch-in-goal when players come into contact with them , so wingers in defence should be marking their man Outwide and calling for a sliding motion to move across

Agree completely. We play with "up and in" defense rather than sliding to try and shut the play down before it can begin. All teams have to do is spread it and because big t red starts every game expecting to play in the second row but ends up in the centres we just dont have the pace, positioning or defensive know how out wide to cope with it.

Jamie Buhrer has been charged by the MRC with a Grade 1 Dangerous Throw for his tackle on Nigel Plum. Will play with early-plea. #gomanly :banghead::mad::punch:

It was a good tackle, like the Jake one a few weeks back :confused:

Agree completely. We play with "up and in" defense rather than sliding to try and shut the play down before it can begin. All teams have to do is spread it and because big t red starts every game expecting to play in the second row but ends up in the centres we just dont have the pace, positioning or defensive know how out wide to cope with it.
In every match I see tries scored because wingers rush in and fail to stop the ball. It's not just Manly; every club winger seems to do it. It is the modern coaching trend. Someone must think it works.

In every match I see tries scored because wingers rush in and fail to stop the ball. It's not just Manly; every club winger seems to do it. It is the modern coaching trend. Someone must think it works.

We have to be the worst at it though. Our wingers are so slow and really not first grade standard wingers. Hiku is a centre in progress and cheyse blaire is a nsw cup winger. Gutherson would be good to have right now

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7