GAME DAY - Manly v Penrith [Round 6,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
all legit penaltis as much as i hate to say it

although they are legit, they are subjective and inconsistent. Watching from the game we should have got 3 or 4 in the last 10 minutes based on the 5 in a row Maxwell blew to hand Penrith the game.

3 of their 4 tries came on the back of a penalty, the 2nd try to get them the lead took 4 leg ups.

So once again the refs are the biggest influence on the outcome

Nope. We are just terrible. Refs missing tackles for us? Are the refs responsible for our impotent attack?

We missed 11 tackles, the same as penrith, some of those no doubt were due to the refs givings penrith 5 straight penalties so, yes, they are missing tackles

So we have the ball. Penrith markers standing next to each other,defense back 5 meters. WHERE"S THE PENALTIES NOW HORSEHEAD FUKWIT GOAT BLOWING COKSUCKING C**T

It looked horrible at the ground as well, 70m away and you can clearly make out 2 distinct markers standing side by side.

The babies are showing their true colours, and the rest of the team are being simply shown up.
The Riff were the better team tonight, forget about the penalties they still would have won.

Jake T, Mase and Luke B can at least hold their heads up.
I cant say that about Tdead, Ballin, lui and buhrer.

Tackling can only get you so far in a losing team.

A massive 6 offloads for the game. Bet they were all in the last 5 minutes too. If we are going to lose, at least give us something to be excited about.

we had enough ball & possession in that 2nd half , to have put on 3 tries !!!! we scored zero...

are you watching the same game everyone else is ??? we also had the penalty count at 6-2 at one stage with 60% possession..

as a team we are a garden salad at the moment. - injuries , weak hearted players , and not united

Please can I be there to watch you tell Matai he didn't score in the second half?

The game was either teams to win and 50 minutes in at 8-6 it looked like it was going to be a tight one.

After the refs got involved you count count that on the better team won bull**** that gets dished out.

I'm resigned to the fact that we won't win until we get our injured players back. Maybe for a late charge to finish the season off strongly.
Tonight's game wasn't pathetic like the Canberra one. The team competed at least.
We have a terrible draw in the first 10 weeks. Our injury toll is ridiculous and getting worse each match.
While we have our second stringers on I'd like to see us try some experimental play. Throw the ball around like the warriors do. We need players to constantly follow the ball runner and be prepared to receive the pass. The one off running with players that aren't making an impact drives me nuts.
I thought that most of the time the defence was a lot better tonight.
DCE had an absolute shocker. He was like a chook with his head cut off. I don't think he didn't try he was just hopeless tonight.
Matai was great as always.
We've had it good for so long. Now it's time to stick solid through a tough time for the team, coach and supporters.

It is easy to blame the referees, we all know Horsehead hates our guts but the truth is at the 55 min mark we had Penrith losing 2 players for the game with injury. we were attacking their line, lost the ball, gave up a penalty, then another one, they have the ball for 10 minutes and scored 16 points, we again folded when the heat was put on us, you have to tough out times like this in a game and the Manly teams of the last 5 years or so loved that sort of pressure, this team wilts all too easily.
Turning point for me was when that scrum was held up forever and Mason bathed in the light of his role as class clown. From that moment on, all intensity lost. True.

Turning point for me was when that scrum was held up forever and Mason bathed in the light of his role as class clown. From that moment on, all intensity lost. True.
I think that is a telling moment. The Panthers players were laughing at the light of other days idiot mouthing off. After that moment we lost any command and surrendered meekly. Mason is a clown and the moment we signed him it just screamed desperation.

Sheesh, what a ****ing bunch of useless drivel to watch.

All through the week it's talk talk talk talk talk. We were open and honest and laid some truths bare.

I hope Jake T stops giving away so many penalties.

(That's right nth beaches mafia, I'm calling out one of your untouchables.)

Twice in the first 15 he lays all over players to give away relieving penalties, then again in about the 60th,

How galatically stupid do you have to be to do this?? It's watmough-esque.

Besides that.. Love his other efforts! One of our best forwards tonight. Thought I see the lovefest in previous posts and yes I was watching the same game yadda yadda yadda f.o.

Can't listen to any players' b/s about how they've talked so hard and will turn it around 'next week.'

They are like the light snow falling here at the moment......it flutters around in the air making lots of pretty shapes, but as soon as it hits the ground it melts, disappears, and is irrelevant.

Injury fears re the young tom t have been realised.

It's just so....gutless.

Last edited:
Please can I be there to watch you tell Matai he didn't score in the second half?
you obviously didnt understand the point...

All that possession , at the time 60%.. scored ZERO... penalty count 6-2 to our favor also at the time and only up by 2

we got a consultation try with 10 minutes out ,when the game was done & dusted... and we were never going to win..

i admire your loyalty , but either you have problems with your eyesight or dont have a clue about the game

Last edited:
you obviously didnt understand the point...

All that possession , at the time 60%.. scored ZERO... penalty count 6-2 to our favor also at the time and only up by 2

we got a consultation try with 10 minutes out ,when the game was done & dusted... and we were never going to win..

i admire your loyalty , but either you have problems with your eyesight or dont have a clue about the game

I think you are misguided by your lack of communication skills, saying 2nd half (not "at that time") but meaning just the first 10 minutes are 2 rather different outcomes.

Sinking to the don't have a clue line trotted out like a teenage troll just shows what a dick you are. You got caught out, deal with it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8