GAME DAY - Manly v Penrith [Round 6,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My predicted team list for tonight:

1. P. Hiku
2. C. Blair (sadly)
3. B. Wiliame
4. S. Matai
5. T. Trbojevic
6. K. Foran
7. D. Cherry-Evans

8. W. Mason
9. M. Ballin
10. L. Burgess
11. J. Buhrer
12. T. Symonds
13. D. Lui

14. J. Sene-Lefao
15. L. Sao
16. J. Horo
17. J. Trbojevic

Sadly I think teams will continue to exploit Blair in defence inside the 20. He comes up and in late too often. I think this is compounded by the defence inside the centres.

There is no excuse tonight. Win or else Manly, it won't be pretty. The vitriol will be unprecedented.

The sad thing is that our expectations have fallen to the depths of Manly's performance level.:confused:

I believe that we can win and win well - thats why its soooo disappointing when they wonder around in a Blair Glazed way :mad:

Hiku is better at FB and he has the Kiwi experience - so lets see the future @:)

I
The sad thing is that our expectations have fallen to the depths of Manly's performance level.:confused:

I believe that we can win and win well - thats why its soooo disappointing when they wonder around in a Blair Glazed way :mad:

Hiku is better at FB and he has the Kiwi experience - so lets see the future @:)
Isnt tom t the future at fullback, and his preferred position.... So why wouldn't you play him there...... Don't get that from Toovey .

Tooves has apparently said Hiku will be the FB. Hiku's best position is FB so he'll go ok there and he generally makes a lot more metres than Snake these days anyway. Defence isn't his strong suit though, but his Kiwi 4 Naitons experience has I think made him a better player so far this year.

I still think he went ok in the centres last week and wouldn't mind seeing him there again against the Riff. But I guess Tooves doesn't want to throw Tom to the wolves at the back. Not in a game where we are under as much pressure to win as we are.

Still, I can't help but think back to another 18 year old Manly fullback who came into first grade and never looked back. And he played in an era where a teenager playing first grade was a prime target to be belted from all sides no matter what position he played. That player? Graham Eadie. And look how things turned out there.

What is wrong with Snake now? Jaysus we cant take a trick at the moment. The only decent players we have are all injured. Honestly how can they even blame Tooves for this horrible injury toll.

2v is protecting the slight frame of TT from the extra defense required at FB.
Hiku should have the experience at FG level.

So who killed the china man - these injuries are forcing Manly to use up their quota of NRL Players quick smart @:cool:

So Williame and Matai centers. Power and pace. Williame needs to show his pace tonight ,at least 2 tries or never to be picked again. Of course that depends on the service he gets from his unwilling halves.

Win is important, but to be honest I want to see commitment and effort that was sadly missing last week. If we bust our rings and get beaten by a dud call or 2, I still won't be happy but at least it saves firing a few bullets.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8