General NRL chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm p*ssed off that what happened to the young ref at Engadine on the weekend. The actual incident is going before the courts so wont say anything about that but two things that I'm upset about are.
1. this will make it harder to get officials for games
2. the young ref and his family are being harassed. The reporters camped outside their previous home by mistake. Once they heard this they bunkered down and saying out of sight. Why should they have to be treated like that? What right does the press have to badger them?

Some people just have no perspective, how could you possibly get that riled up at a game of footy that you punch a 16 yr old kid

Some people just have no perspective, how could you possibly get that riled up at a game of footy that you punch a 16 yr old kid

Exactly!

"How dare you send my 12 year old kid off for kicking another playing?!?! I will now punch you in the face!"

I have my doubts that the nrl or nswrl will do anything sufficient, but I hope they hand out a life ban or 2.

Exactly!

"How dare you send my 12 year old kid off for kicking another playing?!?! I will now punch you in the face!"

I have my doubts that the nrl or nswrl will do anything sufficient, but I hope they hand out a life ban or 2.
I would guarantee a life ban. There will by a riot if anything else. The issue is "if" he is found guilty the penalty will range from suspended gaol sentence to actual time.

I'm p*ssed off that what happened to the young ref at Engadine on the weekend. The actual incident is going before the courts so wont say anything about that but two things that I'm upset about are.
1. this will make it harder to get officials for games
2. the young ref and his family are being harassed. The reporters camped outside their previous home by mistake. Once they heard this they bunkered down and saying out of sight. Why should they have to be treated like that? What right does the press have to badger them?
The press uses the same lame bs excuse that the public has a right to know and they are bringing the news we want to hear, just doing their job, blah blah blah. Just an excuse to be a***holes.

Sporting News has both the younger Jennings brothers linked with the bunnies:-( I'm still thinking they are two reasonably cheap, out side backs on the up, who are the right age to fit into our long term plans.

Come on Bozo.
Both injury prone especially robert. Shame

Darwin media is mostly AFL, but when it's NRL Men behaving badly, they're all over it. Looking forward to this one. Thanks, you goose.

Which raises the question ... what do people in Canada prefer to lick?
images.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4