get our act together and...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
If manly are to make the GF now, they will be in their away strip. That means another loss :(

bring on the community jersey, would also be good to see it against the riff with the panther on theirs. trash the 90's jersey

We do have a great chance to make another GF but sadly I just don't see the stuff behind the scenes being fixed in time. It's clearly a very unhappy and disinterested team out there atm.

bones said:
If manly are to make the GF now, they will be in their away strip. That means another loss :(

I thought that the first to qualify was deemed to be the Home Team :huh:

Winning on Saturday means that we play in the first PF against Penriff.

So Manly in the GF should be in the home jersey.

'What to wear to The Big Dance?', now that is a positive to contemplate :)

HappilyManly said:
bones said:

I thought that the first to qualify was deemed to be the Home Team :huh:

Winning on Saturday means that we play in the first PF against Penriff.

So Manly in the GF should be in the home jersey.

'What to wear to The Big Dance?', now that is a positive to contemplate :)

The storm were first through to the GF in 2008 yet Manly wore the home strip.

the riff fans are saying they want to play us because they know they,ll win,well if they play like they did friday yes maybe,but if we get our groove back,then we,ll beat them providing we get through next week first

mickqld said:
We are the worst form team still alive. We couldn't even beat the Sharks or Raiders at the moment. Next week is season over for us.

The only way we could win a game at the moment is if we had at least 55% possession , over 80% completion and Ballin came back early. Even then it would be a struggle.

Let's just hope whoever wins today does it whlle losing about 4 of their best players

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6