Get them out of the club asap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just because the Jury decided he is guilty it does not mean that Fainu family and friends do not have the right to believe he is innocent and that he has a right to appeal which he will

Every one has a right to express them selves in their own sign language

People have the right to believe whatever the hell they want, that doesn't mean it's reality.

He has the right to appeal, and until the decision is overturned, the fact remains, he is guilty.

Didn't Andrew Fafita get a 20k fine for having "FKL" ( for that one punch killer) written on his wrist strapping a few years ago? The journos cried long and loud about that one.

Shu should count himself lucky the NRL isnt making him cough up similar $$.

People have the right to believe whatever the hell they want, that doesn't mean it's reality.

He has the right to appeal, and until the decision is overturned, the fact remains, he is guilty.
Reality is what people believe in their own minds

The guilty verdict does not rule out an appeal for justice

The Fox report suggested it was a 61 sign ( the suburb they both grew up in ) and then a handcuffs sign.

Honestly , I can’t blame them in supporting a mate.

But if it’s gangsta signs then yes , show them the door
From the article:
"A clip of the try celebration, which was moments later ruled out over a knock-on, was then shared by western Sydney rapper and alleged senior member of the Alameddine gang Ali ‘Ay Huncho’ Younes.

“6 side king,” wrote Younes, tagging Fainu and Olakau’atu."

Seems like they're friends with the ALLEGED senior member. But anyway, which of us doesn't do a sign of our suburb whenever we're on the telly! 🤣🤣

I did not notice anyone object to his post try celebration during the game… this is because know one knew what it meant. Now some media pundit comes along and says its gang stuff.. because they snoop at someone’s social media and they want to manufacture some controversy and then comes the shock and horror.. gee I couldn’t care less about Huamoles sign Language crap..
If his in a gang and doing the wrong thing my support is fully behind the police to deal with it…
Sorry @Red Pill but I noticed it immediately. I have also been pointing out the gang connections in posts that go back as far as 2019. The gang connections have been known since before Manase came into our system. Parramatta certainly knew about them when they passed on Manase et al. However, just because these connections were common knowledge to some, doesn't mean that others on here wanted to believe them, or thought by a change in environment, they wouldn't simply go away. The connections to place (2161) are entrenched, and obviously, the gang relationships trump relationships in the team. The situation is now completely untenable, and probably always has been.

We call referees a lot more than spastics on here feathered friends

We're not paid upwards of $800K a year to represent a Club with kids looking up to us. Ridiculous justification for his behaviour.

Reality is what people believe in their own minds

Reality: 'the state of things as they actually exist'.

What an absurd take on this whole saga. There's defending Manly, then there is delusional. You, my 'feathered friend', have blurred the lines.

btw the average person unless they want to go digging have no idea what those post try celebrations mean….
Yes, yes, possibly just celebrating their love for their home suburb, as we all do.

And sure it's fine to support Manase, the club also said its going to offer ongoing support 'mainly in the area of wellbeing' - but they also said they'd make no further public comment because an appeal is foreshadowed.

And sure, maybe Manase didn't stab anyone.He just went as part of a friendly gang to do a little late-night friendly debt collection persuasion, as we all do. And when it failed at first and turned into a fight, they were shocked at the misunderstanding, so naturally decided to go back for another go, sneaking over a back fence. I'm sure they were only going to say please. Politely appeal to the debtor to do the right thing. No-one could have predicted a second fight could break out.

Oh and sure, Ponga just needed his mate to hold his drink while he was vomiting.

Cogito ergo dumb

Happens in most codes around the world and not first time everyone would have seen this.
Again, Hasler is the core of the problem for allowing the club to put his players in this predicament and without consultation. This was not a NRL directive could almost guarantee the same reaction in most NRL clubs.
However anyone not showing commitment or wanting to leave we should make them welcome through the EXIT door.

Why should anyone be allowed to use the publicity they have access to by playing for Manly to show support for a convicted criminal?
He is convicted but that does not mean he does not have a right to appeal for his innocence and for his family and friends to support him

Q24NtVbiYgoTe.gif

Happens in most codes around the world and not first time everyone would have seen this.
Again, Hasler is the core of the problem for allowing the club to put his players in this predicament and without consultation. This was not a NRL directive could almost guarantee the same reaction in most NRL clubs.
However anyone not showing commitment or wanting to leave we should make them welcome through the EXIT door.
It's Hasler's fault Fainu stabbed someone in the back & his team mates are throwing gang signs showing support for him during games?

Correct. But as the club appropriately said, Manase is currently guilty of a serious offence, and so won't make further public comment pending an appeal which may or may not even happen.

They can support their mate personally without dragging the Manly club back into the controversy. And FYI, there was enough in the reported evidence, and in Manase's own version of events, that I wouldn't assume the NRL would automatically agree to immediately register him even if he was successful in his appeal. Breaking into a church dance late at night with a gang to intimidate someone over an alleged debt? Yes a pillar of the community. And that is on his own version.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8