Get them out of the club asap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Correct. But as the club appropriately said, Manase is currently guilty of a serious offence, and so won't make further public comment pending an appeal which may or may not even happen.

They can support their mate personally without dragging the Manly club back into the controversy. And FYI, there was enough in the reported evidence, and in Manase's own version of events, that I wouldn't assume the NRL would automatically agree to immediately register him even if he was successful in his appeal. Breaking into a church dance late at night with a gang to intimidate someone over an alleged debt? Yes a pillar of the community. And that is on his own version.
I do not believe they made a public comment . The gesture was for their friend who they believe he is innocent . Are you saying the NRL will fine them ?

While they are wearing the Manly jersey and representing the Manly club in a televised game then their actions reflect on the club. Do you disagree?
I do not have any issue Manly players supporting their team mates

That is my take

What action has our club taken ?

I do not have any issue Manly players supporting their team mates

That is my take

What action has our club taken ?
You have no issue with Manly players throwing gang signs despite the well known implications of doing so?

The club has had three years to stamp out this idiocy ever since Fainu was charged

Terrible look and shows a complete lack of control over the playing group

Edit: in fact they should've been across this before Fainu decided to drive to the Church dance given Fainu himself had form with the legal system and we were going all in by letting Api go.

Last edited:
It seems to me a lot of people expect NRL players to always behave in a typical Aussie manner (whatever that is). Unless we make an effort to understand the culture of these players (mixture of Pacifica, religious fundamentalism & hiphop), we are not really in a position to be judgemental about them.

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." (JS Mill)

The club has had three years to stamp out this idiocy ever since Fainu was charged

Terrible look and shows a complete lack of control over the playing group
Hard to believe that there weren't meetings for the playing group (I prefer team, but that's been lost) explaining the ways this could go and responses the club would support and not support.
If there weren't, the club has a major problem.

Sorry @Red Pill but I noticed it immediately. I have also been pointing out the gang connections in posts that go back as far as 2019. The gang connections have been known since before Manase came into our system. Parramatta certainly knew about them when they passed on Manase et al. However, just because these connections were common knowledge to some, doesn't mean that others on here wanted to believe them, or thought by a change in environment, they wouldn't simply go away. The connections to place (2161) are entrenched, and obviously, the gang relationships trump relationships in the team. The situation is now completely untenable, and probably always has been.
Thanks @Eagles4Life i will keep a closer eye on those posts in the future. I know very little about Pacific Islander gangs these days to be honest. I know one infamous Manly player who was in a Pacific Islander gang in the 90’s. So I do know it’s being around for a while though… I mean Pacific Islander gangs..

Define public Bozo. I honestly cannot wait to read your definition.
And before you retreat to 'comment', signs are comments Bozo. Ask any deaf person.
My definition is it was not a press conference to the public it was a moment of jubilation after a try and expression to a friend blown out of proportions by the media

And that is why our club has not taken any strong actions on a weak story

It seems to me a lot of people expect NRL players to always behave in a typical Aussie manner (whatever that is). Unless we make an effort to understand the culture of these players (mixture of Pacifica, religious fundamentalism & hiphop), we are not really in a position to be judgemental about them.

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." (JS Mill)
Was there a time in the sixties that people would have been upset about signs from a Rugby League player supporting those good old "Aussie" (as you put it) skinheads?
I don't know the answer but I'd hope the governing body and general population have always been against the promotion of gang violence , no matter the colour of their skin.

My definition is it was not a press conference to the public it was a moment of jubilation after a try and expression to a friend blown out of proportions by the media

And that is why our club has not taken any strong actions on a weak story

Do yourself a favour Bozo ... say thank you linesmen, thank you ball persons, and thank you umpire ... and quickly and quietly leave the court ...

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10