Grand Final Entertainment (AKA: 'The SSM Debate Thread')

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got any actual examples there champ. Or just hearsay propaganda?
Sure do
https://www.humanrights.gov.au/educ...esbian-gay-bisexual-trans-and-intersex-people

https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/gay-and-lesbian-discrimination

Are just a couple. There has been and still are issues that arise - I am actually worried about our view of the world if you can not acknowledge that the gay lesbian etc community does not receive discrimination....I mean they can not even marry each other

But same sex marriage will lead to consensual animal marriage. And then the dolphin people will be able to walk on land and take over our world. Unless the good lord smites them with lightning bolts or an asteroid like he did those gay dinosaurs 4000 years ago.

Actually there's already evidence of this kind of hybridised attack on us chosen and made in the image of God. A few years ago I saw a documentary on fox about a guy who makes love to cars and now that documentary with Anthony Hopkins about the car-people destroying our planet ( I think it was called trans-formers...see trans its right there in the name like these SSM YESSERS want rights for Trans people.)

We are ducked if we go down this path. Social justice warriors reap what you sew.

The actual reasons is that the liberal party is a party divided. On team Abbott is all the religous extremists who have enough of a vote within the party to keep team Turnbull ( who hold a one seat majority) ****scared.
They wanted a plebasite because then the NO campagin could recieve massive funding ( which they otherwise would not have).
So the reason this hasnt just been done in parliment is because of 12,000 liberal members nation wide don't want it.

Thanks mate, bloody politics !!

Back onto the pre match entertainment, Macklemore has a big job ahead of him tomorrow because I just saw the Killers and they were awesome !! Nailed it

It is not on to sack someone for having an alternate view....but that really does not stack up against what the other "side" puts up with on a daily basis

We shouldn't really talk about sides on this. If something is wrong no matter what view is held, it should not require someone to be sacked beaten, abused or ridiculed. There is not enough respect in the world today. Just as an example, a fifteen y/o boy was beaten up at a local high school to me last year for opposing same sex marriage. The boot can be on both feet.

Bring back the army marching band and all the baton twirlers I say
One of the best pieces of entertainment I ever saw, was at the lunch break at the boxing day test match about 35 years ago. They had a dog who would sprint for 100 metres, leap and catch a frisbee. At the end of the lunch break, the dog was buggered, but 100,000 people stood as one and gave that dog a send off like he had just made a double hundred.

We shouldn't really talk about sides on this. If something is wrong no matter what view is held, it should not require someone to be sacked beaten, abused or ridiculed. There is not enough respect in the world today. Just as an example, a fifteen y/o boy was beaten up at a local high school to me last year for opposing same sex marriage. The boot can be on both feet.
Yes violence is wrong. Pretty sure there have been a few violent attacks on homosexual people in the past too.

Why should an organisation be impartial on a social issue that directly aligns with their corporate culture and values?

When denouncing violence against women, should an organisation be concerned about disenfranchising employees that love hitting the Mrs? Or is drawing a line in the sand the whole point? Toe the line or **** off.

If the organisation's stance doesn't align with yours - feel free to find one that does.

Ps: I love you x

So you would be just as happy if the NRL came out with a NO vote campaign for the GF.

Maybe had Jimmy Swaggert and the nuns singing "you're all going to hell".

One of the best pieces of entertainment I ever saw, was at the lunch break at the boxing day test match about 35 years ago. They had a dog who would sprint for 100 metres, leap and catch a frisbee. At the end of the lunch break, the dog was buggered, but 100,000 people stood as one and gave that dog a send off like he had just made a double hundred.
My dog needs that type of exercise too, he's a goer

So you would be just as happy if the NRL came out with a NO vote campaign for the GF.

Maybe had Jimmy Swaggert and the nuns singing "you're all going to hell".

Nope. As per the final third of my post - I'd stop watching and keep loving Tezza

Seriously though, as this thread is supposed to be about GF entertainment can someone tell me why we actually need it?

The day is about football, play 3 games, farewell the departing players, parachute in the trophy, sing the anthem and let the fun begin.

Watching ANY entertainer isn’t the reason for the day.

Save the $500k

Everyone is happy!

Nope. As per the final third of my post - I'd stop watching and keep loving Tezza

Then it would be disappointing to lose a good Manly fan like you just because the current CEO of an organisation was an opportunistic jumper-oner-of bandwagons.

I just hope that in the current situation the many sincere (but deluded) no voters don't adopt the same position ..... we have enough empty stadiums now without needlessly disenfranchising more fans.

But same sex marriage will lead to consensual animal marriage. And then the dolphin people will be able to walk on land and take over our world. Unless the good lord smites them with lightning bolts or an asteroid like he did those gay dinosaurs 4000 years ago.

Actually there's already evidence of this kind of hybridised attack on us chosen and made in the image of God. A few years ago I saw a documentary on fox about a guy who makes love to cars and now that documentary with Anthony Hopkins about the car-people destroying our planet ( I think it was called trans-formers...see trans its right there in the name like these SSM YESSERS want rights for Trans people.)

We are ducked if we go down this path. Social justice warriors reap what you sew.
Was a good doco! I remember those car lovers getting funky

Seriously though, as this thread is supposed to be about GF entertainment can someone tell me why we actually need it?

The day is about football, play 3 games, farewell the departing players, parachute in the trophy, sing the anthem and let the fun begin.

Watching ANY entertainer isn’t the reason for the day.

Save the $500k

Everyone is happy!
Exactly!! Just get some good Aussie Artist(s) for $20k and focus on the footy!

One question I have .... if the said artist had a chart topping single in which the lyrics espoused sentiment that was aligned with those voting no ... would the same arguments / reactions be taking place ?

Most of the time at these kind of events you can never hear the words and only those that know the song will have a clue about their meaning. At half time, lets give the ground to the kids and let them run around have a bit of fun, or the cheerleaders and give them some appreciation for all their hard work. I hate politicizing sporting events when there are already sufficient forums for this discussion to take place.

The minute you walk through the entrance to the ground all you should need to worry about is if someone is sitting in your seat, how much are the sausage rolls, will they score a try when I get up to get some beers before half time, and whether you left your car headlights on.

Then it would be disappointing to lose a good Manly fan like you just because the current CEO of an organisation was an opportunistic jumper-oner-of bandwagons.

I just hope that in the current situation the many sincere (but deluded) no voters don't adopt the same position ..... we have enough empty stadiums now without needlessly disenfranchising more fans.

Broncos, Cowboys and Titans crowd numbers will plummet. Sounds like a win :clap:

Where what has happened? The progressive decay of western society? It's everywhere if you open your eyes and aren't blinkered by cultural Marxist propaganda.
Just lucky we chose to be westerners hey Terry. Those evil pricks who decided to be anything else get what they deserve.

And you have a fair point. Look what happened to the western reds.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8