Gutherson on the cheap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahaha you want him back on the cheep haha he will never leaveparra now and his like son to brad

You dont happen to be Brad by any chance. If so I can well understand your frustration. Must be hard trying your best to show a positive face when you're coaching Parramatta. But stay optimistic. I'm sure your employers will respect your efforts. By the way, who are your employers again. Seem to change more often than our Prime Ministers

You dont happen to be Brad by any chance. If so I can well understand your frustration. Must be hard trying your best to show a positive face when you're coaching Parramatta. But stay optimistic. I'm sure your employers will respect your efforts. By the way, who are your employers again. Seem to change more often than our Prime Ministers
looking for work but have worked as a uber and dominoes driver
thanks

no I'm not brad why would he call him self Mohammad

Why is it so hard to understand the thought process?
You've been here long enough to at least hazard a guess.

giphy.gif

• 😆
Reactions: lsz
no I'm not brad why would he call him self Mohammad
If I were you, I'd make the most of my time here. I have a feeling your time in the sun is fast approaching its conclusion. If you remained only on the thread you created I imagine you would have been afforded a little more time to shine. Hijacking multiple threads is a bad move as far as your longevity is concerned.

Why is it so hard to understand the thought process?

Club signs players under the mistaken belief they could get rid of players like Mateo or burgess. From memory both Marty T and Walker came a year earlier than planned

When they realise that their gamble fails, to relieve salary cap pressure, they need to get rid of what was more attractive. Now considering how we were at the start of the year (I am not sure many saw how quickly Brett declined, especially considering how strong he was for us last year) the best bet was to release gutho / hiku as, at full strength, they would not have been in first grade.

Now we all know the gamble failed and we would have loved to keep one or both but you can understand the logic in the decision making

it is very un Manly like , would you agree ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6