Hasim Elmasri charged with domestic violence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We should all just wait until the whole story comes out before we hammer him. She might not have been doing as she's told.

Why'd he have to leave the first one for?...I thought they were allowed to have half a dozen wives?........is it any wonder there'll as mad as cut snakes.

The 1st wife was the lucky lady we got to see eat dinner alone in the kitchen while the rest of the family ate in the dining room on an episode of 'their house' on the footy show years ago. Hazem was quite proud of the arrangement. I can remember thinking what a douche.

yeah it's highly likely that the blood on her face was just spaghetti sauce and the bruising was the plum jam from the previous mornings breakfast.

Either that or the real perpetrator used a jet pack to fly off into the future and leave poor Haz to face the music.
Was there a picture of her shown in the media after the alleged assault?

Not Looking Good for Dave Smiths Statement at the Dally M's we WILL NOT TOLERATE Domestic Violence in the NRL. Firstly Rhys Wesser now ElMasri

is it any wonder there'll as mad as cut snakes
'there'll'
lol

By the way, for the benefit of those assuming he's guilty .... Heard on radio this morning that his first wife says she's known him for 18 years and he never so much as raised his voice even during arguments, she says it's not conceivable he would ever strike a woman.

That's a reasonably strong character reference...

'there'll'
lol

By the way, for the benefit of those assuming he's guilty .... Heard on radio this morning that his first wife says she's known him for 18 years and he never so much as raised his voice even during arguments, she says it's not conceivable he would ever strike a woman.

That's a reasonably strong character reference...
Means diddlysquat.:shake:

Ted Bundy was in a loving long term relationship - each partnership is unique.@:mask:

This should not be NRL related as he left the game a while back.

Means diddlysquat.:shake:

Ted Bundy was in a loving long term relationship - each partnership is unique.@:mask:

This should not be NRL related as he left the game a while back.

To be fair he was working as an ambassador for the game

Not Looking Good for Dave Smiths Statement at the Dally M's we WILL NOT TOLERATE Domestic Violence in the NRL. Firstly Rhys Wesser now ElMasri
Nothing to do with Dave Smith or the NRL - neither have played in the NRL for years.

Nothing to do with Dave Smith or the NRL - neither have played in the NRL for years.

Of course it has plenty to do with Smith and the NRL.

Direct quote from Smith "“I don’t the exact details of [El Masri’s] case but any ambassadorial role that he had with us, he’s been stood down from."

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com.au/h...s-following-domestic-violence-charges-2015-10

It is not like he is some player that had an average career and then disappeared from the game. He was / and is a face of the game.

I just hope that, until the case is resolved, he is afforded the respect Brett never was.

Of course it has plenty to do with Smith and the NRL.

Direct quote from Smith "“I don’t the exact details of [El Masri’s] case but any ambassadorial role that he had with us, he’s been stood down from."

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com.au/h...s-following-domestic-violence-charges-2015-10

It is not like he is some player that had an average career and then disappeared from the game. He was / and is a face of the game.

I just hope that, until the case is resolved, he is afforded the respect Brett never was.

Of course he'll be afforded a better deal than Snake was.

He's a bulldog not an Eagle.

How's the other Rooters bloke going with his domestic violence charge.

The silence from the media on that score is deafening. Just as it will be with regard to Hazem.

Over to you Rebecca. I hear a lot of talk on 2 - Gee Wiz but nothing about the terrible way wives are bashed by their spouses.

Of course he'll be afforded a better deal than Snake was.

He's a bulldog not an Eagle.

How's the other Rooters bloke going with his domestic violence charge.

The silence from the media on that score is deafening. Just as it will be with regard to Hazem.

Over to you Rebecca. I hear a lot of talk on 2 - Gee Wiz but nothing about the terrible way wives are bashed by their spouses.

Or maybe they have learnt their lesson? I like to believe that is the case

Surely Greenburg will make this go away, there's bound to be plenty of room left under that "Bulldog Controversy" carpet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6