Hasler named Titans coach after shock Holbrook exit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It wouldnt surprise me if Penn has Holbrook lined up if Seibold gets the boot.
Holbrook was another promising coach that failed to fulfil his promise

The moral of the Holbrook head coach Titans era
Success is not a linear line
but if you dont get consistent results
you are in the firing line

KZk63u2F8kEPG9KQR3.gif

Titans players won’t know what has hit them, no more bludging.

Except Foz, I bet he gets plenty of phone calls today.

What is so unlikely in your world feathered friend ?

In the real world all things are possible
True, but actually thought Holbrook was going okay! Don't get me wrong, it'll do the place good up here

WOW. Well I'll be f&^%ed. I don't see that as an upgrade and in 3 years time the Tits salary cap will be a basket case.

Apart from one in 2004/05 against Cronulla, I don’t recall any ‘record scores’ against Manly under Des, Scott Penzo.

On the other hand, Manly under Des handed out a record scores of their own.
In Des second coming there were record scores against us
This 56 to 6 debacle in Des's second year of his second coming in 2020 was one of them
This was nothing but a game of touch for the opposition .

True, but actually thought Holbrook was going okay! Don't get me wrong, it'll do the place good up here
There is no such mark as an ok mark for a head coach
A head coach either
Meets expectations
Over achieves
Underachieves

Holbrook underachieved

The game has passed Dino Des by. There aren’t many good coaches around, so I can sort of see why they’ve given him a go. Does reek of desperation though. They tried a young coach who had success in the super league and it didn’t work, so they’re giving an old guy a go who hasn’t achieved much since about 2014. He’s great at getting the players prepared and up for a game, so they’ll probably finish the year off well, and maybe even have a solid 2024. Wheels will have fallen off mid way through 2025 though. Won’t be coaching in 2026.

Wait he isn’t starting until 2024. Point stands, sacked before the 2026 season.

Wonder if Donny Singe and Crusher will head up with him.

Holbrook is very unlucky. I'd imagine he has a better win:loss record this season than DESpicable did in his final season at Manly.
Ahh, what a wonderful career it must be as an NRL coach: You fail, get sacked, get a big payout then some other mug club picks you up and the gravy train resumes.
What other profession is so forgiving for failures?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12