Hasler named Titans coach after shock Holbrook exit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Why ironic when he will have a far better all round squad. Pressure is on Penn to put together a premiership winning squad. Oh thats right, we have, he told us that.

Penn said we already have a premiership potential winning team but Des was holding them back.

So yes, it will be ironic if Titans go better than us.

How are we allowed to reply in this thread? I saw some pelican making a thread today instructing and demanding how people should reply, through threat of ignore @:D We've honestly become an embarrassing fanbase hahaha.

Now, if anyone disagrees with my post here, you'll be instantly put on ignore. LMFAO

Titans players won’t know what has hit them, no more bludging.

Except Foz, I bet he gets plenty of phone calls today.

I have no doubt Foz has been white anting Holbrook to get the sack, just like he did to Toovey before he got the sack.

Des not coaching Manly has worked perfectly for Foz.

Classy guy. NOT

WOW. Well I'll be f&^%ed. I don't see that as an upgrade and in 3 years time the Tits salary cap will be a basket case.
Obviously been in the planning stages for a little while now. Going on Des's statement, looks like he's had the speech written down and tucked in his wallet for sometime I'd say.

How are we allowed to reply in this thread? I saw some pelican making a thread today instructing and demanding how people should reply, through threat of ignore @:D We've honestly become an embarrassing fanbase hahaha.

Now, if anyone disagrees with my post here, you'll be instantly put on ignore. LMFAO

Say whatever you wanna say.
No rules here mate lol.

Holbrook is very unlucky. I'd imagine he has a better win:loss record this season than DESpicable did in his final season at Manly.
Ahh, what a wonderful career it must be as an NRL coach: You fail, get sacked, get a big payout then some other mug club picks you up and the gravy train resumes.
What other profession is so forgiving for failures?
Anthony Seibold says it works for him

The game has passed Dino Des by. There aren’t many good coaches around, so I can sort of see why they’ve given him a go. Does reek of desperation though. They tried a young coach who had success in the super league and it didn’t work, so they’re giving an old guy a go who hasn’t achieved much since about 2014. He’s great at getting the players prepared and up for a game, so they’ll probably finish the year off well, and maybe even have a solid 2024. Wheels will have fallen off mid way through 2025 though. Won’t be coaching in 2026.
Has the game passed sloppyseibold too? and backstabberpenn as well?

Perspective time ...

Imagine Des Getting Both DCE and Turbo ?

We saw what happened ...

if you insist

Des will be back under the radar at the Titans. they are a good fit because they lack a bit of an identity and that will be Dessies Job

Im a Des fan. I know last season in particular results were bad

Im not advocating for his return.

But in regards to the tommy and dce analogy
In my eyes the biggest thing thats happened to Manly since Bob fulton is Penn/dessie relationship. Imagine if des was a 15 year clubman. our results would have been better overall and our culture assured

In real terms it will been decade plus club defining in my opinion. des had to be a politician and coach when the board was split. Did it play a role

In those Days Penn rarely got his own way but once he became Master things were never good. Hey, he may just be a knob jockey but its cleart they havnt got along for some time and that has cost us more than footy games

maybe there both Knob jockeys but they say winning is in the front office.and our culture has reflected that board room war and the desse penn saga ever since.

bet your glad you asked

would love a dessie book of worms. sitting on a goldmine i reckon

Congratulations Desmond.

The winning trio of Desmond + Foz + Arko reunited!.

I wish them well. True Sea Eagles at heart, flocking North.

NYEagle

Yeah this is out of the blue for sure!

While the media have been going on about who will coach the dragons next, this must have been going on quietly in the background with not a hint in the press.

Good on Des, relocation to a warmer climate will do him wonders & he & Foran get to link up again - maybe as coach & assistant this time!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11