Hasler named Titans coach after shock Holbrook exit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They have a good core group of players and it’s a big nursery. I think he will be able to take them to consistent finals positions and if they find a good long term half they are stacked with fwds that will lay the platform for them.

Good luck to him tbh

That will add another 5k to the crowd next year when we play the tits at Brookie

Morgan Boyle can go back home to the gold coast and Des can take his favourite sons Harper and Parker as well

Also he can take his his recent Manly signings Aloiai and Tualigi as well
I agree with you there @tookey
That will add at least another 5k to 4 pines park when Des the Titan turns up

Des at his peak will always be one of my all time favourite Manly Premiership winning Legends
But in his second underwhelming coming , our teams inconsistency and his persistence with the Parkers and Harper players lead to his predictable and sad departure

That will add another 5k to the crowd next year when we play the tits at Brookie

Morgan Boyle can go back home to the gold coast and Des can take his favourite sons Harper and Parker as well

Also he can take his his recent Manly signings Aloiai and Tualigi as well
Well he may get his wish to become a coaching director, with Foran eventually moving into a coaching role. Something that could have eventuated at Manly, but Ballpoint Penn and CEO Messedup thought otherwise.

Not sure how much say he had in some of the signings you mentioned.

I imagine he will hang onto the house at Collaroy.

Well he may get his wish to become a coaching director, with Foran eventually moving into a coaching role. Something that could have eventuated at Manly, but Ballpoint Penn and CEO Messedup thought otherwise.

Not sure how much say he had in some of the signings you mentioned.

I imagine he will hang onto the house at Collaroy.
I wish Penn would sell the club and get into the Circus business.

He has zero clue in how to run a footy club.

I was sure he would be picked up by a team. I think it is likely they will have Ben Hunt next year, the Titans look like a team on the up.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8