He who can't be mentioned

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
I was one of Haslers biggest fans. Is he now part of a culture that he didnt expect or want ? Was it really all a big mistake ? Is he or his team wilting under false expectation ?
When you look at it impartially he got a team he didn't really plan on getting a year early so anything they achieve this year is a bonus.

He is 4 from 6 with a line up many on here have judged to be pretty poor

not doing a bad job i would suggest

Utility Player said:
Jatz Crackers said:
I was one of Haslers biggest fans. Is he now part of a culture that he didnt expect or want ? Was it really all a big mistake ? Is he or his team wilting under false expectation ?
When you look at it impartially he got a team he didn't really plan on getting a year early so anything they achieve this year is a bonus.

Sure UP. But pragmatic views dont digest easily. Hasler could easily be involved with a group that bear no resemblance to the one he built before. Dogs by nature.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/des-not-happy/video-e6frf3ou-1226320780734?subcat=1225914658670&site=FoxSports

Listen to the sook

Apparently tries from kicks should be lesser

The Eagle said:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/des-not-happy/video-e6frf3ou-1226320780734?subcat=1225914658670&site=FoxSports

Listen to the sook

Whats pisses me off is when he was coaching us he was a sook in everyone else's eyes but now that he is at the Mutts he is some sort of "messiah" I hope they don't win another game this year.

Ennis complaining that the refs pick on him too , awwww.

that should be 2 x $10,000 fines.

Ex-school teacher. Sums it up really.
I've always found him to be awkward in interviews.
I don't think anyone can argue that he is one of the top 3 coaches in the NRL. However, you are either with us or you are against us. I want to see him fail miserably and my hate for the dogs is back burning as strong as ever.

The pre game interview was more disturbing. Fitler et al were pissing themselves laughing at him.

Can't wait to see how he goes after he loses a few more. He'll snap.

torana355 said:
The Eagle said:

Listen to the sook

Whats pisses me off is when he was coaching us he was a sook in everyone else's eyes but now that he is at the Mutts he is some sort of "messiah" I hope they don't win another game this year.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

Suck it up you dog. Like any of us care. Hope the refs cost you every game you dogs play.

I detest the guy too, but I thought the Ennis report was soft. The guy lying down after a clear tackle across the shoulder was ridiculous. Also the scrum penalty was stupid as well. Referees are just way to inconsistent. The Dogs lost because they failed to contain Inglis and Luke. Hassler should have given those two wraps.

Hasler fires up and probably ensures there is a square up from the referee ranks in the next week or two. Probably 2.

Moondog said:
torana355 said:
The Eagle said:

Listen to the sook

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

And when he fired up at press conferences like this on our behalf he was a forum hero.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4