Hello from Thailand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo link said:
Just some funny photos at 3am in the morning when we were both blind. The scooter riders loved me some of the stuff I was saying on those rides home

I am sure they did mate, i am sure they did, just like my Mrs loves me when I stumble home drunk at ridiculous hours and woo her with my beer breath

Jatz Crackers link said:
The only person ive met from this site is Dan.

Im still wondering how i made the best of the vast odds against me.

you met knights97 for a little while too, but he doesn't come on here much anymore

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=186537.msg319693#msg319693 date=1299240860]
The only person ive met from this site is Dan.

Im still wondering how i made the best of the vast odds against me.

you met knights97 for a little while too, but he doesn't come on here much anymore
[/quote]

Keen as mustard on player who was who etc. I do recall.

ALL the more reason that I should put on a "Meet the Silvertails" trip / night /attend a game...whatever.

Us MWTS all know each other now, many quite well, so far Silvertails is just us posting our dribble on a forum.....it would be quite strange to meet everyone face to face but also kind of fun.

Enjoy your Air Asia flight home Cam they tell me they are absolute crap to fky with....a far cry from Emirates on the WCC tour!!

A meet the Silvertails event sounds like a great idea Mark! I'd be keen on that if it was a home game so I could make the trip up from Canberra....

it would have to be either later in the year for me or before may but certainly a great idea

I think we should have them both in Sydney and in Brisbane....suggestions might be.

Last home game at Brookvale
Round 26 in Brisbane for QLD residents (and anyone else coming up)

Low key, no cost, meet point prior to the game...Sydney to be Leagues Cub, Brisbane maybe Cxaton (although very crowded, so perhaps LA or Paddo).

Bring the flag along (who has the Silvertails and proud of it sign anyway) and congregate at the game in Sydney (under flag and on the hill) and in Brisbane I could organise tickets with the MWTS but seated side by side.

Easy as to organise, and as I say no cost (entrance ticket excepted)

If you want me to do we'll start a thread on the main fotball forum and Dan can put a sticky on it so that everyone gets a chance to see it over the course of the next 5 months.

Sound like a plan mate I will put the sticky on on monday

Mark from Brisbane link said:
ALL the more reason that I should put on a \"Meet the Silvertails\" trip / night /attend a game...whatever.

Us MWTS all know each other now, many quite well, so far Silvertails is just us posting our dribble on a forum.....it would be quite strange to meet everyone face to face but also kind of fun.

Enjoy your Air Asia flight home Cam they tell me they are absolute crap to fky with....a far cry from Emirates on the WCC tour!!
hey mark
Air Asia are ok their a budget airline as u would know so their no emirates. But a flights a flights, plenty of room in economy. I guess the thing is when it's only 7 - 9 hours in the air a budget carrier suits.

When u think about it 1200 including flights and 10 days accommodation in 4 star motel you can't beat it. We are planning to go again in October.

Yes mate cheap enough....but next time have a look (or sing out and I can) at the regular airlines fares.....carriers like Thai and Malaysian have been doing it a bit tough and have been price matching AA....and you get a full service, and no waiting at KL for 10 hours each way.

Matas...the Silvertails sign is a must have

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186537.msg319751#msg319751 date=1299277642]

When u think about it 1200 including flights and 10 days accommodation in 4 star motel you can't beat it.
  Plenty left over to pursue his ladyboy fetish.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=186537.msg319973#msg319973 date=1299325437]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186537.msg319751#msg319751 date=1299277642]

When u think about it 1200 including flights and 10 days accommodation in 4 star motel you can't beat it.
  Plenty left over to pursue his ladyboy fetish.
[/quote]you moron

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8