Heritage Round - Heritage Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not sure if anyone else is still waiting or not, but i emailed the store and got a reply back saying there was a delay with some of the jerseys and they have arrived today and will be dispatched shortly

Kiwi Eagle said:
Not sure if anyone else is still waiting or not, but i emailed the store and got a reply back saying there was a delay with some of the jerseys and they have arrived today and will be dispatched shortly

Nah, it's just running on NZ time (lol)

Actually that line from the business is code for: "Ah crap, we found it on the floor....better post it tomorrow!!!"

I mean if a business falls down on reasonable delivery time....just email your customers for goodness sakes. I hate how many businesses out their believe they give good service yet do crap like this. *shakes fist at youths on lawn*

Lol yeah it is a bit frustrating that I pre ordered the thing and it hasn't been sent but people that ordered after it became available have it in their hands already, but as long as i get it, it's not a biggie

Will check the sizing of it before I get the Snake jersey, the XL is normally fine apart from tight around the shoulders/arms so see how we go. If we do a pacific island type jersey as well this season as Larissa alluded too the back pocket is going to be getting a hiding !!

Jatz Crackers said:
globaleagle said:
*shakes fist at youths on lawn*

Its just no use shaking your fist at a binge drinking, gate crashing youth who is just about to piss, sh@t and vomit on your lawn.

Gran torino tells me otherwise!!!!1111oneoneone

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol yeah it is a bit frustrating that I pre ordered the thing and it hasn't been sent but people that ordered after it became available have it in their hands already, but as long as i get it, it's not a biggie

Will check the sizing of it before I get the Snake jersey, the XL is normally fine apart from tight around the shoulders/arms so see how we go. If we do a pacific island type jersey as well this season as Larissa alluded too the back pocket is going to be getting a hiding !!

I've heard your back pocket always gets a etc etc etc

However, you're taking it well so kudos to you Sir!

I was wondering if anyone was going to get the snake jersey.

So...Kudos to you again Sir.

Got it today, looks sensational !! Size is ok apart from around the upper arms where it is a bit tight, might just have to give the guns a rest ;) lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
Got it today, looks sensational !! Size is ok apart from around the upper arms where it is a bit tight, might just have to give the guns a rest ;) lol

Happy to hear you received it ok and it fits.
They are awesome aren't they.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Haha. I love the sleeves. Short and Tight.

My mum Ordered one to give my brother for his 30th using my member number. He doesn't usually get to sentimental about his old jerseys and what not (i've got his first NRL jersey framed and in my garage! lol) but he loved it. I couldn't afford it at the time so gave up on it. She ordered one through my mate and gave it to me as a surprise before my wedding last weekend. It was the best part of the weekend! lol

Stevo said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Haha. I love the sleeves. Short and Tight.

My mum Ordered one to give my brother for his 30th using my member number. He doesn't usually get to sentimental about his old jerseys and what not (i've got his first NRL jersey framed and in my garage! lol) but he loved it. I couldn't afford it at the time so gave up on it. She ordered one through my mate and gave it to me as a surprise before my wedding last weekend. It was the best part of the weekend! lol

Great stuff!! Congratulations Stevo!! That's awesome.

Oh yeah - well done on the wedding bit too. ;)

Kiwi Eagle said:

Don't give the guns a rest. The heritage logos on the sleeves will look sensational stretched over your arms.

Kiwi Eagle said:
That's an awesome story mate, congratz on the wedding too !!

Were you a Manly fan before your brother played for them ?

Not really mate. I never followed anyone until I moved to Manly in 2000 and played in the A grade comp down there. That's when my love affair for the Sea Eagles began. lol. Then little brother moved to the Sea Eagles in 2004 and not long after my employer became a club sponsor and we had one of those tennis style boxes at brooky. Best 3-4 years of my life! lol

Up until now i've been dead set against wearing jerseys in public but i might wear the heritage one around. It's dead sexy!! Yeah so now i've got 2 heritage jerseys, 1 an actual NRL one, and a Delmege jersey too. Not to mention tonnes of old training gear.

For me it's just someting about wearing a jersey i haven't earned. Feels weird (and a little bit nerdy too) lol

Stevo said:
For me it's just someting about wearing a jersey i haven't earned. Feels weird (and a little bit nerdy too) lol

Well bugger me with a fish fork.

Where do I begin:

1) Congrats on getting married. Nice to finally find someone to con!

2)Didn't know you played A grade

3)Didn't know you had a Manly playing brother. Is it snake?

4) Honeymoon pics!!! (lol).

globaleagle said:
Stevo said:

Well bugger me with a fish fork.

Where do I begin:

1) Congrats on getting married. Nice to finally find someone to con!

2)Didn't know you played A grade

3)Didn't know you had a Manly playing brother. Is it snake?

4) Honeymoon pics!!! (lol).

1, Thanks mate

2, Yep sure did. Good times.

3, Again yep, Not snake no. Snake is a real good fella though.

4, Not having a honeymoon mate. Went on a cruise in January and thanks to @[Mark from Brisbane] my little fella will have his 8th birthday in Disneyland. I thought about doing "The Hat" II but since i struggle to wear a jersey in public there is zero chance of me wearing a members hat around. lol. Might wear my jersey to Muscle beach and get my mrs to snap a few of me and my jersey with a few huge units in the pen! And might mix it up a bit and combine it with an Oakland A's hat when i go to watch the Athletic play! lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8