Heritage Round - Heritage Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
One more comment about these jerseys, all this season jerseys actually.

The material is absolutely fantastic, lovely and soft. By far the best material used on a Manly jersey since the days of cotton.

bob dylan said:
One more comment about these jerseys, all this season jerseys actually.

The material is absolutely fantastic, lovely and soft. By far the best material used on a Manly jersey since the days of cotton.

I might go order one then!

I was a fool not to pre-order one. I have to have one now. Larissa, any idea when there will be more in stock?

bob dylan said:
Oh no, not another one I have to buy.

That will be 5 for the year.

I would buy one of each but Larissa tells me they don't ship over seas :(

Or maybe they do. Cant remember. Should try it out on the next one. WINK

Larissa said:
Morning all,

The Heritage Jersey is a Club Exclusive Limited Edition item.

No other retailers other than our Online Superstore, Factory Outlet and Merchandise Van will be stocking it.

My advice is to get in early, once stocks are sold out there will be no further reorders.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Frank said:
Larissa said:
Sorry, none left!

Might just have to buy the new Diabetes jersey Snake is revealing this week instead :)

Does that mean you won't be getting any more in?

Nope - goooone, done, lost forever!

globaleagle said:
Larissa said:
Morning all,

The Heritage Jersey is a Club Exclusive Limited Edition item.

No other retailers other than our Online Superstore, Factory Outlet and Merchandise Van will be stocking it.

My advice is to get in early, once stocks are sold out there will be no further reorders.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Frank said:
Larissa said:
Sorry, none left!

Might just have to buy the new Diabetes jersey Snake is revealing this week instead :)

Does that mean you won't be getting any more in?

Are you really really sure?

Frank said:
globaleagle said:

Actually......not really.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Well I hope mine is in the post then because I am still yet to see it !

Waiting for almost a month for a guaranteed 3 day express delivery package from HM (with my uber cool poster in it) makes me feel that your jersey is definitely on it's way!

globaleagle said:
Frank said:
globaleagle said:

Actually......not really.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Well I hope mine is in the post then because I am still yet to see it !

Waiting for almost a month for a guaranteed 3 day express delivery package from HM (with my uber cool poster in it) makes me feel that your jersey is definitely on it's way!

I have been burnt once in the past so get a bit nervous haha

When I placed the order I got some other stuff as well, and that got to me in 2 days, I couldnt believe it !!

Larissa said:

Tell him to stop stuffing around and release it already!

He can PM me on here if it's a secret. :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
I have been burnt once in the past so get a bit nervous haha

When I placed the order I got some other stuff as well, and that got to me in 2 days, I couldnt believe it !!

Lack of happy post = I don't think it's arrived yet :( Soon!!!!!

I'm hearing you mate. It took ages for my son & I to get our membership packs up here, but I reckon I was about the first to get the heritage jersey. Go figure...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8