Heritage Round - Heritage Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah Thanks Larissa.

I see a medium sized heritage jersey for sale on ebay. New with tags, selling because it doesnt fit.

True. Never a problem when I needed to exchange a shirt last year or so.

But aren't all the jersey's gone now?

Larissa said:
That's strange, nothing stopping people from exchanging if the size is wrong?

Yeah I have done that once, without a problem.

@[Larissa] My Heritage Jersey didnt show again today. I ordered it last Thursday. Will PM my details.

Yep just got it bob, I got a call from the store on Friday arvo saying it was dispatched thurs , did they call you ?

I get the impression it was actually sent on Friday though , it was sent by courier , not by Aus Post , and I'm only 45 min drive from Brookie

Ok mine might be at home, was presuming Aust Post

Edit: Arrived by courier at 3.00pm. :)

All good mate.

Same size as last years home and away 3xl. Bit bigger than this years 2xl.

Very happy, will wear it Friday if not before.

Lol so maybe I'm the only one still waiting now then. Mine was pre ordered and would take a bit longer to get here but was hoping for today

eagles2win said:
Apparently the 3XL and 2XL are now sold out!

Would like to know how much of the smaller sizes actually get sold to the bigger sizes?

It seems to me that they should make more of the bigger sizes as they always seem to sell out.

Just wondering.

Got my 2XL jersey today, it is SWEET.

Similar size to my Centrebet ISC 2XL jersey, possibly a touch tighter than the Centrebet one actually, almost tempted to look at exchanging for / also getting a 3XL one.

All of the player names on the front aren't bright white either, a bit washed through with Maroon, but that's fine.

But man it looks good.

And that heritage logo scarf looks good too, might have to snag one of those as well.

Arrived today (Brisbane).

Feels half a size smaller in the torso than last years, but the arms are a good full size smaller. Let's the guns stand out but does detract from the logos.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8