Heritage Round - Heritage Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi guys,
just as a general FYI for those chasing a Heritage jersey. I just phoned the factory outlet number on 02-99393889 & ordered my jersey. They indicated that the jerseys were arriving today & that they'd have all sizes available. This is contrary to the online superstore that is showing some sizes to be out of stock.

eagles2win said:
Apparently the 3XL and 2XL are now sold out!

Maybe this is an indication that their sizing is way out of whack or Manly fans are all big boys and girls.

Disappointed to miss out I love the heritage jersey each year but no point order the XL which is equiv of small or med.

eagles2win said:

Is that according to the website or did you phone?
'Cause I phoned & the chick I spoke to was adamant there'd be plenty because, and I quote, 'we have not sold that many'.

Clint said:
eagles2win said:

Is that according to the website or did you phone?
'Cause I phoned & the chick I spoke to was adamant there'd be plenty because, and I quote, 'we have not sold that many'.

Twitter feed about an hour ago

Members discount is certainly available on the Heritage Jersey.

We have sold many jerseys already, most through the Online Superstore. Will need to make sure the Factory Outlet staff know this!

Larissa said:
Members discount is certainly available on the Heritage Jersey.

We have sold many jerseys already, most through the Online Superstore. Will need to make sure the Factory Outlet staff know this!

@[Larissa]

Ok I couldn't see anywhere to log in , where do you do this ?

No, Members discount code.

It was included on the Members email about the Heritage Jersey email and should have been sent to you when you renewed your membership for 2013.

Larissa said:
No, Members discount code.

It was included on the Members email about the Heritage Jersey email and should have been sent to you when you renewed your membership for 2013.

@[Larissa] is there a way to retrieve it , I cant find the email ... :huh:

**** lol, ordered this a couple of weeks back but didn't put the discount code in when checking out ! Idiot

If people are browsing the store I recommend the poster of the 8 Premiership Winning Manly sides, which I also bought without the discount !!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6