Heritage Round - Heritage Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That 2013 Heritage Jersey looks VERY VERY good. I've only ever bought 1 MWSE jersey ever (and gotten one of those Centrebet promo 2011 jerseys - I actually doubled my money and got the jersey with that which was awesome), and am not often inclined to buy such things, but this one is VERY tempting.

Early Father's Day or Birthday gift I'm thinking.

I LOVE the evolution of the logos.

Go Manly!

I wonder if they are sending them back to the printers to get Tom Symonds name on there. Or maybe we get an iron on transfer to add him in.

I have heard they are offering a plain maroon iron on rectangle about the size of Des Hasler's name as an optional extra.

Will they be available at the factory outlet? I like to try on before buying to get the sizes right.+do we still get our memebrs discount at the outlet?

Chip and Chase said:
I wonder if they are sending them back to the printers to get Tom Symonds name on there. Or maybe we get an iron on transfer to add him in.

I have heard they are offering a plain maroon iron on rectangle about the size of Des Hasler's name as an optional extra.

No they saved space by putting his name down as Judas.

ayjay007 said:
Will they be available at the factory outlet? I like to try on before buying to get the sizes right.+do we still get our memebrs discount at the outlet?

I'm sure they would be the same sizing as the regular jerseys.

I notice on our list of players there is a Frank Burge who played one game in our first season of 1947

Does anyone know if that was a relation of the great Frank Burge of try scoring fame who used to play for Glebe.

When will this lovely jersey be available to the general public?

Or i am available to purchase the pre sale even though i'm not a member?

Chip and Chase said:

So the new guys aren't on there?

I see the 3xl is out of stock. Anyone know when more will be in?

Dominated by advertising. Very disappointing.

dowdz said:

Was going to order 1 yesterday by also noticed they are out.

I have 2013 away jersey in 2xl but is a good bit smaller than last years 2xl which was a good fit for me.

Usually Rebel have them for sale.

bob dylan said:
dowdz said:

Was going to order 1 yesterday by also noticed they are out.

I have 2013 away jersey in 2xl but is a good bit smaller than last years 2xl which was a good fit for me.

Usually Rebel have them for sale.

I am usually a 2xl, but with the ISC i have to get the 3xl.

Thanks Bob will have a look

Keep an eye on Rebel online store or Peter Wynn.

Jersey sizes are weird, I have s couple of XLs I dont wear because they are too big. Never thought of buying a 3xl until we switched to ISC.

Just picked up last years Indigenous and Anzac jerseys in 3xl for $60.00 each.

Morning all,

The Heritage Jersey is a Club Exclusive Limited Edition item.

No other retailers other than our Online Superstore, Factory Outlet and Merchandise Van will be stocking it.

My advice is to get in early, once stocks are sold out there will be no further reorders.

On the advertising, we have actually forgone our below number sponsorship on this jersey so we could feature the history of our logo. There are in fact less sponsors on this jersey than usual. But as I am sure you are fully aware, we need our valued partners to be able to pay the bills. For this reason we will continue to feature partner logos on our jersey.

Looking forward to seeing you al at Fortress Brookvale on Sunday afternoon.

Go Manly!

Larissa

@[Larissa] is the player list right up to date ? i.e includes this year debutants ??

wedgetail eagle said:
On the subject of heritage, etc.
Does anyone know where I'd get a
Retro 1973 era Manly lace up jersey?

x 2. Looking for one of these as well. The club don't sell them any more by the looks of things and I haven't been able to find anywhere on the internet

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8