Heritage Round - Heritage Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wombatgc said:
bones said:
Larissa said:
It's not modernised version of any of our past jerseys, however it will acknowledge the history of the club in a big way!

It's a Northern Eagles jumper lol
That's not even funny Bones.....:p

I've actually got a NE jersey when we had to merge which was bought for me by my wife, never wore it.

swoop said:
wombatgc said:
bones said:
Larissa said:
It's not modernised version of any of our past jerseys, however it will acknowledge the history of the club in a big way!

I've actually got a NE jersey when we had to merge which was bought for me by my wife, never wore it.

I have a NE jacket hanging in my closet. New as the day it was bought, never worn.

swoop said:
wombatgc said:
bones said:
Larissa said:

i've got a n.e. jersey that is signed by the team (don't know what year).
never seen the light of day!

I've got a NE chip on my shoulder and bitter taste in my mouth.
They sit well with my other ones.

The new Heritage jersey is available online as a members exclusive. It features the names of every player to have played first grade for Manly on the front.

Here is a sneak peak!

Pre-sale now available for Members. Coming soon to the general public!

[attachment=362]

[attachment=409]

Attachments

• Heritage Front.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 342
  • Heritage Back.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 291
@Larissa this is killing me. The link to the member's exclusive web page for the heritage jersey doesn't work. :(

Larissa said:
Try adding a forward slash to the end of the url listed at the bottom of the email....

Thanks. It worked.

While I have your attention I seem to recall some kind of deal being offered to out-of-town members who received a voucher for a member's cap in their membership pack to redeem at the factory outlet. I may be wrong but I thought you were going to offer the opportunity to post the cap out at whatever cost to us.

Was I dreaming this or not?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7