Heritage Round - Heritage Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
couldn't find it.
Can someone post a link please?
Do I have to log on to view it?
I wouldn't have a clue what my membership details or logon is..:huh:

Frank said:
Larissa said:
Try adding a forward slash to the end of the url listed at the bottom of the email....

Thanks. It worked.

While I have your attention I seem to recall some kind of deal being offered to out-of-town members who received a voucher for a member's cap in their membership pack to redeem at the factory outlet. I may be wrong but I thought you were going to offer the opportunity to post the cap out at whatever cost to us.

Was I dreaming this or not?

Not dreaming, the cost is $10 and you can arrange it by emailing the Membership Team [email protected] :)

Clint said:
couldn't find it.
Can someone post a link please?
Do I have to log on to view it?
I wouldn't have a clue what my membership details or logon is..:huh:

Did you receive the email earlier today with the pre-sale offer? That's how you access it :)

I wonder if the logo is going to be changed in the near future. Seems that it will be nearing the end of its cycle.

Shoe1 said:
I got an email - all members would have got this?

I have never had an email??? Have checked its spam blocked or anything like that.

But then again I didnt get a membership card until I requested it 27 times.

You can check it out here

http://store.seaeagles.com.au/members-exclusive/

Larissa said:
Frank said:
Larissa said:
Try adding a forward slash to the end of the url listed at the bottom of the email....

Thanks. It worked.

While I have your attention I seem to recall some kind of deal being offered to out-of-town members who received a voucher for a member's cap in their membership pack to redeem at the factory outlet. I may be wrong but I thought you were going to offer the opportunity to post the cap out at whatever cost to us.

Was I dreaming this or not?

Not dreaming, the cost is $10 and you can arrange it by emailing the Membership Team [email protected] :)

Thanks Larissa.

MWSE said:
I wonder if the logo is going to be changed in the near future. Seems that it will be nearing the end of its cycle.

I hope not. I think out current one is a perfect modernisation of our late 70s - to mid 90s logo.

Because all I know is your silvertails name, not real name or email address, making it very hard to try to find out why you have not received the email.

Larissa said:
Because all I know is your silvertails name, not real name or email address, making it very hard to try to find out why you have not received the email.

Larissa, Bob Dylan is world famous and you can reach him via his website bobdylan.com or Columbia records.

Alternatively I think he lives in junee or coota

A version of a '73 jersey would be torn & covered in mud & blood.
I know we need sponsorship but it dominates the jersey now. I go for Manly, not Kaspersky.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6