Heritage Round - Heritage Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are expecting delivery of the jerseys late this week, we will be despatching the jerseys as soon as we get them!

Larissa said:
Morning all,

The Heritage Jersey is a Club Exclusive Limited Edition item.

No other retailers other than our Online Superstore, Factory Outlet and Merchandise Van will be stocking it.

My advice is to get in early, once stocks are sold out there will be no further reorders.

On the advertising, we have actually forgone our below number sponsorship on this jersey so we could feature the history of our logo. There are in fact less sponsors on this jersey than usual. But as I am sure you are fully aware, we need our valued partners to be able to pay the bills. For this reason we will continue to feature partner logos on our jersey.

Looking forward to seeing you al at Fortress Brookvale on Sunday afternoon.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Thanks for the reply Larissa. Will have to have a look at the factory outlet.
Hope they have a 3xl or i will miss out :(

I have an XL in a Reebok jersey. Does anyone know how these sizes compare to the ISC jersey?

Just measured the jersey. The XL in the Reebok is approx 50" across the chest. This is basically a 4XL in the ISC. :huh: As stated previously, the sizing differences from company to company are ridiculous.

When I ordered my heritage jersey it had all the measurements on there for each size when I ordered so maybe check that

Pretty sure from memory when I ordered the XL was 48" across the chest

Ok, first I'll have to go back through that thread and to try and find out what i listed as my qualification. Since i made it all up cause i was bored i can't remember. lol

Pffft! Taufua? lol

There is no one at manly who matches my dimensions.

Almost identical to Kasiano though. lol

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Kiwi Eagle said:
When I ordered my heritage jersey it had all the measurements on there for each size when I ordered so maybe check that

I hope you are right Kiwi. An XL would do me just fine if that is the case. According to the email an XL is 44" & a 3XL is 48".
I am 6ft 4" and 100kg. Most normal size XL's fit me fine.

Clint said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I hope you are right Kiwi. An XL would do me just fine if that is the case. According to the email an XL is 44" & a 3XL is 48".

I just checked the site and you are correct there, which now has me worried because that info has changed since I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago !! I checked it a couple of times and then measured my other ones to make sure it was correct, so I will be pissed off if it comes midget sized

It is a bloody nightmare how they can't get this right. Last year I got the Diabetes Jersey and the Camo one, both in XL and both fit fine. I was over for the GF and went into a shop selling the Home jersey cheap, and had to get a 3XL in that so I hope this isnt the same

Kiwi Eagle said:
Clint said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I just checked the site and you are correct there, which now has me worried because that info has changed since I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago !! I checked it a couple of times and then measured my other ones to make sure it was correct, so I will be pissed off if it comes midget sized

It is a bloody nightmare how they can't get this right. Last year I got the Diabetes Jersey and the Camo one, both in XL and both fit fine. I was over for the GF and went into a shop selling the Home jersey cheap, and had to get a 3XL in that so I hope this isnt the same

Hence my nervousness Kiwi. I am like you & can't just "drop in" if the size is wrong. You wouldn't think it'd be that hard to get some consistency in sizing hey. It'd make ordering stuff online a lot easier for us interstate/overseas folk.

My Reebok stuff is all XL, I am probably a couple of kgs lighter these days and I need a 2xl or 3xl in ISC. The 2xl is ok a little bit snug for my liking but i like them a bit lose.

bob dylan said:
My Reebok stuff is all XL, I am probably a couple of kgs lighter these days and I need a 2xl or 3xl in ISC. The 2xl is ok a little bit snug for my liking but i like them a bit lose.

Thanks BD. That's what I was after. That gives me a bit of a guide. Cheers. Looks like I'll be after at least a 3XL.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Are you a chick? Phwoar!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8