Hodkinson gorn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
But if I was framing a market Inglis will be a Bronco

That's where my money would be landing as well, either there or just staying at Melbourne.

If I could transplant any Melbourne player into the Manly lineup it would be Cronk. Great little player, very adaptable, works into systems very well, good bloke, clean-cut. Perfect fit.

Of their best four (Slater, Smith, Inglis, Cronk) we've already got a top-shelf fullback and hooker, and Inglis is a luxury in a team rather than a necessity. Cronk would slot into Manly's team beautifully... Can't see us being able to afford him though...

One of the Storms big 4 has to go and they have made it clear that it wont be Smith, Slater or Cronk.

We all know 1,7 and 9 are key to premierships. Centres can be replaced.

If, what Sue says is true on page 8 of this thread, then the 'Big Four' might have a problem getting any sort of gig playing next year. 

My bet is that they will be forced to do what the roosters had to do to get rid of Mason, that is pay the part of the contract that they can't get covered by another clubs offer, (The legal contract that is) ie. if we want cronk for 400,000 and he is getting 550, 000 at the storm they will need to pay the 150, 000 difference, and register it under their salary cap until his contract with them is up.

Rusty link said:
My bet is that they will be forced to do what the roosters had to do to get rid of Mason, that is pay the part of the contract that they can't get covered by another clubs offer, (The legal contract that is) ie. if we want cronk for 400,000 and he is getting 550, 000 at the storm they will need to pay the 150, 000 difference, and register it under their salary cap until his contract with them is up.

An exception has already been made that even though Melbourne may pay part of the contract of players that go to other clubs, that will not count towards their salary cap as it usually would

Dan link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=183483.msg266720#msg266720 date=1276649561]

An exception has already been made that even though Melbourne may pay part of the contract of players that go to other clubs, that will not count towards their salary cap as it usually would
[/quote]

Damn, that sucks.

It would be great to see them have to field a team well under the cap because they were still paying for the years of cheating. Great and fair too.

If legit, there's no way they could only lose one of their top four if they are 1.5 mil over the cap next year. Am I expecting two or more of them to exit? Nup.

here is some of the things we said a month ago about the hodgo  dce saga.. lol..

theres another 1 floating around hodkinson gone to bulldogs.. i had a quik scan ppl supporting him last month have taken a different veiw this month ..lol..

clontaago link said:
One of the Storms big 4 has to go and they have made it clear that it wont be Smith, Slater or Cronk.

It peeves me to say it, but I will guarantee you that all 4 will play for the scum next year.

GJ link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=183483.msg266696#msg266696 date=1276641358]

It peeves me to say it, but I will guarantee you that all 4 will play for the scum next year.
[/quote]

I wouldn't have believed it a month ago, but its looking more likely. You watch the team stay together, go on to win a comp, it will be a farce.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2