Hodkinson gorn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mikem link said:
We are now running sixth. We are playing without passion or direction and we are being led around the paddock by someone whose heart is not with us. Another loss next week could easily see us out of the eight. Maybe it's not panic time yet but when the chips are down I want to see committed players out there not someone who can't wait to grab the dogs cash and run off to belmore
thats right mate look at the passion hoppa jnr  & whare have shown ..once they got a taste of nrl.. they are the debutants we want thirsty for success.. it took trex till this year to even resemble some passion that these 2 i mentioned have shown in their only 2 appearnces for us so far..  fukn bailey seu seu & joe havent even shown it yet for us..

its no rumour if fatso peter peters said it on his radio program..it must be true ...  go look what they are saying in the MWSE site..

Pepi link said:
Apparently Rothfield announced that Hodko had signed for 3 years with the Dogs today on 2GB

Yeah, just like Bozo said on the same radio station a couple of weeks ago that Hodko had already gone but then we find that he was still in negotiations with Manly and that he hadn't signed with anybody

Darren link said:
all over the kennel as well!!!

...and they are starting to ask where is the big announcement that was supposed to be in the Telecrap today.

It all sounds like the old rumour mill is up and running again to me.  There is still nothing in the papers as far as I can see that Hodko has signed with the Bulldogs unless he has changed his name to Ryan Tandy.

mate I quite like the kid but as far as I'm concerned if he's not at Manly he no longer exists. By continuing to play him in first grade all we do is give him the experience he needs. Punt him now and let the dogs nurture him along. They did a great job with aaron groom

jjai link said:
[quote author=mikem link=topic=183483.msg266409#msg266409 date=1276387490]

its no rumour if fatso peter peters said it on his radio program..it must be true ...  go look what they are saying in the MWSE site..

and the Manly website has gone down hill since he took over

jjai link said:
its no rumour if fatso peter peters said it on his radio program..it must be true ...  go look what they are saying in the MWSE site..

Well that is disappointing if it is true.  I always rated the kid after his performances with the SCSE last year and with the minimal 1st grade experience that he has had this year.  I hope that his supposed decision to leave Manly doesn't come back and bite Manly on the arse.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Pepi link=topic=183483.msg266360#msg266360 date=1276335136]

Apparently Rothfield announced that Hodko had signed for 3 years with the Dogs today on 2GBTelecr

Yeah, just like Bozo said on the same radio station a couple of weeks ago that Hodko had already gone but then we find that he was still in negotiations with Manly and that he hadn't signed with anybody

Darren link said:
all over the kennel as well!!!

...and they are starting to ask where is the big announcement that was supposed to be in the ap today.

It all sounds like the old rumour mill is up and running again to me.  There is still nothing in the papers as far as I can see that Hodko has signed with the Bulldogs unless he has changed his name to Ryan Tandy.
[/quote]It was in the paper today, page 60 of the sports section.

If TK has gone DCE should be given a few games before years end to start the blooding process and help us win more games next year if our form continues this year.

Is DCE definately lost to Bradford next year?

If so, I'm worried.. I don't think Foran is a halfback :-/

mikem link said:
mate I quite like the kid but as far as I'm concerned if he's not at Manly he no longer exists. By continuing to play him in first grade all we do is give him the experience he needs. Punt him now and let the dogs nurture him along. They did a great job with aaron groom

Feel the same way mate.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

Don't all these guys have a 'get out of gaol' clause in their contracts, like a cooling off period, for whatever reason - don't like Arabic food, don't like my new room mate, too far to travel, etc - and then be able to renig on it?  ;)

From the article, Des knew the kid was distracted, and therefore understood his form would be down.

You can't honestly blame the kid if Manly could only offer say 600k instead of the Dogs' 800k. 

On another point, in three years time we could be back in the game chasing TH so it could be detrimental to punt him just for signing with another club.  Make him sorry he left us, have Gift and Lyon play out of their ass.  Sooner or later when he finds himself standing next to pudding tits Cabbage Patch Kid and doing triple the defensive work he'll realise his mistake.

I'm glad i'm only a fan and have no say, it's almost a lose lose situation.

That said, what options are there... Lyon back to 6 and Foran 7?  It's been universally noted that Lyon is a centre and Foran is a second receiver/instinct player.  Although that means we could have a chase with Inglis.
Or of course have Matai and Whare, so long as they stay with the club.  NO NO NO NO NO to Tony Williams centre.  Man... it's getting messy and that's only my head!

my mail is that Matai will be the next one gone, I don't know how much truth there is to it, but from what I have been told he has signed with the sharks

Dan link said:
my mail is that Matai will be the next one gone, I don't know how much truth there is to it, but from what I have been told he has signed with the sharks

so where has all our money gone?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8