Hoppa and choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc should be starting as he is one of the best 80 minute players going around. Hoppa will go to a wing when Dugan is ruled out.

Strange team.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Choc should be starting as he is one of the best 80 minute players going around. Hoppa will go to a wing when Dugan is ruled out.

Strange team.

Yep there are about five 80min backrowers in the side. Not enough props to do the hard yards. Sticky is a ****ing idiot.

I have changed my mind on the NSW pack and the selctions. At first I thought the same as most, light on props and pretty poor.

However I actually think we might be on the money. For years we have tried to pick front rowers to outmuscle the QLD front row, but we just dont have them and it has failed time and time again. In a year where we are especially light on good props, i can see the logic here.

I think Gallen and Mannah give us a good enough platform to get some metres. Gallen was by far and away our best metre gainer in game 1 and Mannah was probably our best prop.

Bird and Scott played 80 mins in game 1 which they can do again in game 2. For me, they are our defensive players.

So rather than try to match them physically which we just cant do, lets run them around a bit in defence and make them play at speed. King and Snowden were way too slow getting to their feet in game 1, making it easy for QLD to slow the plays down.

Quick interchanges between Mannah, Creagh, Watmough and Lewis who are flat stick for 20-30 mins each will give us a heap of speed in attack and they are all capable of getting to their feet quickly, resulting in a much quicker game for the QLD forwards or penalties when they attempt to slow the play down.

I actually think Stuart has made the right call here. We'll see next Wed i guess.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8