Hoppa - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Hoppa to Parra!!!

Dont worry i am not worried about him going as we were losing him anyway. I am annoyed that he lied and then let it all out 2 days after the Grand Final.

manlyfan76 said:
Stop getting upset about whats happening in 2014. We have two premierships to win between now and then.

The most sensible post in this thread.

How desperate are Parra to have to pay overs for someone that won't even be playing for the first half of the agreement. You can have Hopoateel. We'll pinch Mannah when Kingdog and Kitey retire and he will come to manly for the glory, not the money.
What a club. Paying overs for Sandow and of course the massive upgrade for the greatest pretender of them all, J Hayne. ROFL paying overs to get a hack like Tonga back + let's not forget that the slimy ones will be paying 200k for Mortimer to play park football after he refused to accept a release or no other club wanted him (probably the later) and stood his ground so Parra are bound to the contract for a player they want gone. Good stuff. I'm sure he's only preventing Parra from retaining a couple of young up and comers. lol.
Look at how Parra are paying dearly for the recruitment/player mgt errors they have made over the last 5-10 yrs. It's farkin funny sh1t.

Hayne is a gun. One of the best easily Parra are the ones ruining his career. watch him shine with an in-form sandow

conanu said:
Dont worry i am not worried about him going as we were losing him anyway. I am annoyed that he lied and then let it all out 2 days after the Grand Final.
His ability to lie convincingly with a smile on his face would hold him in good stead should he ever want to enter politics after the end of his football career.

conanu said:
Darwin Eel said:
Danny Weidler misunderstood the information he was given.

1.7 million over the next 4 years for 2 Hopoates.

Also @amber, just ignore me then.

I am here giving information to those who DO want to know what I have to share. I am being polite.

Mate considering John isnt a coaches arsehole and the other Hoppa is about 9 years old you are paying 1.7 million for Will and thats it. Stop kidding yourself you might fool Schubert but not us. And by the way no-one wants to know your polite information anyway.

9 years old? Jamil is actually 16 and said to be even better than Will was at the same age. Are you a Manly fan? I thought you would definitely know something like that! Parramatta recruiting certainly does!

This signing fits exactly with information we heard 4 months ago and according to that info there is more still to come on this story in the next few months. But I'll take my polite info and **** off shall I?

Napper said:
Hayne is a gun. One of the best easily Parra are the ones ruining his career. watch him shine with an in-form sandow

Im sorry, but i find hayne over-rated. he is good, but nowhere near what people make him out to be (he is a bit of a glory hog). I agree parra probably doesnt do him justice.

To top it off, in my opinion, he is whinger and is quite arrogrant

He was my favorite player, hence my username, but if he has done this
The way he has, well it's goodbye and I've made a mistake
Players I have admired over 40 yrs of supporting are
Fulton, Eadie, Randall, j Gibbs, tooves, lyons Menzies and Snake
All greats and loyal to the club, I thought Hoppa was heading
This way, thought he was a good kid talented and loyal to Manly
Yes the money is the factor but the greats have stayed for less
Because it's a great club and thought that his morman beliefs would
Have taught him that moneys not everything, maybe he will
Realise his mistake in years to come, or sooner.
Time to change the username and move on.

Darwin Eel said:
conanu said:
Darwin Eel said:

I am here giving information to those who DO want to know what I have to share. I am being polite.

Mate considering John isnt a coaches arsehole and the other Hoppa is about 9 years old you are paying 1.7 million for Will and thats it. Stop kidding yourself you might fool Schubert but not us. And by the way no-one wants to know your polite information anyway.

9 years old? Jamil is actually 16 and said to be even better than Will was at the same age. Are you a Manly fan? I thought you would definitely know something like that! Parramatta recruiting certainly does!

This signing fits exactly with information we heard 4 months ago and according to that info there is more still to come on this story in the next few months. But I'll take my polite info and f**k off shall I?

Thanks for sharing Darwin Eel. Everyone will be a little upset with the timing and Will's lies so dont take it to personally.

Wait. What?

Those knobs are paying 1.7 million for essentially 2 years? And, he's a rookie who will not have played in 2 and a half years?

Hahahaha.

I guess Big Hoppa's just a wee bonus then.

Darwin Eel said:
conanu said:
Darwin Eel said:

This signing fits exactly with information we heard 4 months ago and according to that info there is more still to come on this story in the next few months. But I'll take my polite info and f**k off shall I?

Ever heard of exaggeration obviously we all know that John isnt a real coaches arsehole either. And if you think Jamil the naked planker is worth anything more than 25 grand a season till he hits first grade you are living in fantasy land. And i didnt say F*** off i said we dont want to know the information.

Mate what irks me the most is that they have taken the shine of a Grand Final 2 days later. I have absolutely no problem with him going but don't wander around Manly showing off your ring and saying you want to stay if you are leaving the club. It is disrespectful to his team-mates and the fans. He could have easily said to Parra to write into the contract not to release this info until December next year after we have won the GF with Dave Williams and Benny Farrar on the wings.
Him and more importantly his old man who i reckon is behind all this crap can get stuffed.

supersoniceagle said:
Will he be booed upon his return to Brookvale?

I'll be cheering when he spills DCE's bomb, Williams dots down and Foran gives him the "nice one muppet" hair rub.

I am disappointed he is going, but he will be earning double what we would be willing to pay. Rather spend extra on our halfs. At least you can build a team around them.
Parra would of been better offering that sort of money to Hasler.

If I got offered double to work at the opposition I would sign too.

Thanks DE for all your insider information from the 'Blue and Gold' side of the fence. But now we would like to concentrate on our Club winning it's fifth premiership (and ninth overall) since Parramatta's last triumph in 1986.

You guys can go back to concentrating on avoiding your 12th wooden spoon in season 2012.

Our Club has never had that dubious honour by the way.

OK?

Thanks again.

@Darwin Eel
Haha we know the story goes on $BW is next on the list after Hoppa, let me guess Eels sign $BW for $1m a year hahaha

haha para team in 2014

1. Hayne
5.Hoppa
7.Sandow
11. $BW

oh and 17. Hindy (playing for free)

Fill in blanks with mormon recruits from hoppas big mission hahaha....

Obviously it's very disappointing that he's decided to sign for the Eels but if the money is even close to the mark..... I don't blame him.

All the best Hoppa and thanks for a terrific contribution to the 2011 season and Premiership. Hope to see you back one day.

Dear Darwin,do you really think paying a guy 850k a year after a two year holiday is smart business?
Wouldn't expect anything less from parra and their supporters.That ****hole you call a club haven't won a comp in 26 years,and its no wonder with deals like this one.
U can pay overs for as many players as you like, your low club won't win ****.The one thing you need to win premierships is a good culture,and there's not an ounce of that at parra.
Good luck champ.

I think he showed he had no credibility, I'd rather a team of honest toilers than a lying superstar

Enjoy the money and reception you get when you come to brooky next, your lies made you deserve it

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8