Hoppa's hamstring

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
I enjoy watching it but the results don't matter to me. Anyone who watches a game like last night and cant see it as the great and best quality football there is, is crazy in my view.

Sure you get injuries but what a game.

Leanne took me to State of Origin for one of our first dates a few years back, her understanding of the fact she comes second when the footy is on was one of the main reasons to marry her.

:)

Took you to SOO on one of your 1st dates.. shes a legend mate dont lose her.. I couldn`t watch the football for 10 minutes at the club with the gals i have had lol..

As much as i hate the risk of injury & therefore prefer no Seaeagles part of Origin i had a real good feeling watching Hoppa in the big arena, meeting defence unlike any he has at club level & even seeing him get roughed up- & handle himself well. Why??? Because come finals time this kid will be even more prepared & confident from playing on this stage. Despite a hammy injury & maybe missing a game my opinion on this particular situation, my opinion changed as i watched the game unfold last night - in this case anyway.

Origin footy is the greatest rugby league spectacle on the planet. The benefits to a club from having players involved far outweigh the risk of injury.The more players we have involved the better.

Just heard Hoppa is in severe doubt for Origin 3.

I hate Origin, it serves no purpose and would be best played either pre-season or post-season or better still not at all.

bob dylan said:
Just heard Hoppa is in severe doubt for Origin 3.

I hate Origin, it serves no purpose and would be best played either pre-season or post-season or better still not at all.

I agree totally hate origin & this is why. Hoppa has a hamstring injury this is not going to be just a one week thing look at snake he was out for 5 then played then out again, is now back hopefully for good. Hoppa will be out for awhile.

People need to understand Hoppa will be a better player for this experience - & the confidence from having Origin players gives a contagous energy to the team. He will be there when the whips are cracking & the Seaeagles will be a stronger side for it.

A few weeks off at this stage of Hoppa's first full NRL season won't do him too much harm. It also saves Des some tough decisions when Robbo is fit.

A few weeks off is fine, but a hamstring injury often hangs around and bites when it supposed to be healed.

Hoppa is going to be a super star whether he played Origin this year or not.

I get the fEELing he wont come back to Manly after his 2 year thingy, hope I am wrong about this.

"Worst case scenario Will Hopoate has a grade 2 hamstring strain. He's having scans today." - Des Hasler

Twitter

Hopoate could be out for up to 6 weeks with hamstring. Manly say definitely not right for #origin 3.

To play origin is an honor but its also a risk. Hoppa will be out for a long time & then he will be on his mission for 2 years. So alot of good the experience of origin will really do him & the mighty MANLY Sea Eagles. And no we dont want players running around with big matress's protecting them. Sure injuries can happen in a club game but if they have to happen would prefer it there than in this farce of an origin which depletes teams & causes big injuries because of the passion & fierceness it is played with.

For a sport with limited international appeal an elite level competition is essential for both the players and television

There is a reason why it is one of the highest rated shows of the year – and why it will be a fantastic revenue stream in the new tv deal

God some people are downers!

I love Origin and are desperate for NSW to win every time they enter the field.

To do that we need the best team and if that means having some of our boys out there then im happy for it.

If some of our players got injured then hey, so be it......thats football!

eagles2win said:
Could have happened in a club game.
What you want the players running around in big matress's from here on out

If it happens in a club game then so be it. I don't give a **** whether the blues lose the next 100 series. All I care about is Manly.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
A few weeks off at this stage of Hoppa's first full NRL season won't do him too much harm. It also saves Des some tough decisions when Robbo is fit.

Spot on. Whilst Hoppa appears to be a rare talent it is hard for young players to maintain the rage for the full season so a few weeks off to freshen him up will see him firing when the finals approach.

bones said:
eagles2win said:

If it happens in a club game then so be it. I don't give a s**t whether the blues lose the next 100 series. All I care about is Manly.

Totally agree bones. Origin sucks! If it happens in a club game everyone player from every club is at risk of injury its an even playing field so to speak. Thats footy. But Origin its different you are basically selected for injury! All I care about is Manly too bones.

Manly’s 19 year old NSW Origin star Will Hopoate could miss up to six weeks with a grade two hamstring tear after scoring a debut try in last night’s 18-8 win over Queensland at ANZ Stadium.

Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler confirmed the injury at a media conference at training today.

“He is having further scans today but he is out of Monday’s match against Parramatta and could miss up to six weeks,” Hasler said.

Hasler will decide between Michael Robertson or Michael Oldfield as a replacement for the injured teenager who impressed the league world with his performance in Origin.

ROBBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please

manlysister said:
bones said:
eagles2win said:

If it happens in a club game then so be it. I don't give a s**t whether the blues lose the next 100 series. All I care about is Manly.

Totally agree bones. Origin sucks! If it happens in a club game everyone player from every club is at risk of injury its an even playing field so to speak. Thats footy. But Origin its different you are basically selected for injury! All I care about is Manly too bones.

Manly’s 19 year old NSW Origin star Will Hopoate could miss up to six weeks with a grade two hamstring tear after scoring a debut try in last night’s 18-8 win over Queensland at ANZ Stadium.

Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler confirmed the injury at a media conference at training today.

“He is having further scans today but he is out of Monday’s match against Parramatta and could miss up to six weeks,” Hasler said.

Hasler will decide between Michael Robertson or Michael Oldfield as a replacement for the injured teenager who impressed the league world with his performance in Origin.

Is Robbo fit?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
F**************************kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk............THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT..
:argue:
:mad:

Hillers said:
manlysister said:
bones said:
eagles2win said:

Is Robbo fit?

I hope he's fit. Looks as though he may be by what Des has said about his choice between Robbo & Oldfield.... This could be GOOD NEWS

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6