How boring is the off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
How boring is the off season? Boring enough for a thread on Billy the grub to stretch 8 pages!

It's only 2 pages for me :)

Brissie Kid said:
Surely about time for another "leaving Manly" rumour.

I'm leaving Manly. ;)

Have to catch the Manly ferry tomorrow to go to the Sammy g xmas party at cell block at darlo. Hope I don't come to grief on the way home...

To combat boredom I could update people on the latest doomsday prepping tips.
No. Rethink. That didn't go down well with some last year. What about ideal locations for bigfoot spotting? The philosophies of Si on Duck Dynasty?
I just love it when I go to GC to visit family and I get to watch foxtel.
But true, the off season sucks big time. Bring on 2014. Train hard Manly men.

We have the ASADA drama coming up in December and Mundine's Cafe was fire bombed yesterday - so all is not lost :p
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/its-a-low-act-its-ridiculous-is-it-jealousy-is-it-envy-only-god-knows/story-fni2fnkz-1226760294087

Sportswise, very boring, lifewise, very exciting. I live in Amsterdam now FFS, just going to the supermarket is interesting at the moment.

And going to meetings and conferences and watching all the dutch people loving their glass of milk with lunch

Dan said:
Sportswise, very boring, lifewise, very exciting. I live in Amsterdam now FFS, just going to the supermarket is interesting at the moment.

And going to meetings and conferences and watching all the dutch people loving their glass of milk with lunch

How is the family settling in?

I loved Amsterdam the few times I went there, just walking along those canals is like being in a painting.

Enjoy your cosmopolitan adventure and bring Manly to the Europeans :idea:

Bored? Try this!

Multitasking is hard: While sitting on a chair, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Then, while doing that, draw the number six with your right hand.

The direction of your foot will change.

Think it wont? Try it!

HappilyManly said:
Dan said:

How is the family settling in?

I loved Amsterdam the few times I went there, just walking along those canals is like being in a painting.

Enjoy your cosmopolitan adventure and bring Manly to the Europeans :idea:

They have only been here a few days but loving it. We are out at ijburg so just outside centrum the canals are amazing but the rent is lethal closer in. Leanne hasnt seen those parts yet. Im taking them into the flower market and amstelveen on saturday to show her some of the other oprions for living on our next move next year.

Matilda is still suffering jetlag and I am out seeing cliebts around the country everyday so havent had much chance to help them settle. Upside is I have been to the hague, rotterdam and in the next few weeks I will be adding southern parts of netherlands, belgium and germany to my list of places seen. Its a tough life having free sandwiches and milk all over europe

globaleagle said:
Bored? Try this!

Multitasking is hard: While sitting on a chair, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Then, while doing that, draw the number six with your right hand.

Think it wont? Try it!

yeah if you guys aren't trying this, you aren't bored enough!

globaleagle said:
globaleagle said:
Bored? Try this!

Think it wont? Try it!

yeah if you guys aren't trying this, you aren't bored enough!
I tried it and realized that I am a marrionette :huh:
Tried it with a 3, and foot stayed in clockwise direction.

So bored that I actually applied for some Contract work again :dodgy:

At least the RLWC is on again in the morning:)

Where are your happy Tuesday videos ?

HappilyManly said:
I tried it and realized that I am a marrionette :huh:
Tried it with a 3, and foot stayed in clockwise direction.

So bored that I actually applied for some Contract work again :dodgy:

At least the RLWC is on again in the morning:)

Where are your happy Tuesday videos ?

Doing two three's doesn't make a 6!

OK, first contract would be s. hayne wouldn't it??

Tis fri arvo for you lucky so and so's therefore no tuesday vids!!

*goes check*

Two words for the best way to kill time - Anthony Jeselnik. If you don't know him, check out youtube. This guy is funny. :D

Dan said:

Well, just rip a schmoke and a pancake from the lunchbox and join in the culture!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4