How boring is the off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just picked out the sock lint from the side gap between skin and toe nail, on my big toes. By the end of the off-season I should have enough to knit a new pair....and the cycle continues...

I've been logging on every couple of hours to see what is happening. Really think I need an off season hobby. :(

I tried to go to Narnia but it got really boring in my wardrobe. Kinda got sick of the coat-hangers hitting me in the face.

InvalidArgument.jpg

marga said:
I've been logging on every couple of hours to see what is happening. Really think I need an off season hobby. :(

Sounds like you have one!

globaleagle said:
marga said:

Sounds like you have one!

True. Love reading all the banter between everyone and thinking "Do I know this person".

globaleagle said:

Funny, that's exactly what Josephine was quoted as saying to one of her maids in regards to Napoleon Bonaparte when the maid swore, "Bigger is always better".
Josephine often called Napoleon her "little mouse" when they were alone.

How boring is the off season?

Last night I recorded the hangover part 1.

Got 20 mins into it and deleted it thinking "I'm not so bored that I ca sit through and watch this utter crap."

That movie sucked donkey's....how/why in the hell did they make 2 more?

Speaking of utter crap GE.....Yesterday we had golf on ch 10, cricket on ch 9 and V8 Supercars on ch 7. Each as boring as the others.

bones said:
Speaking of utter crap GE.....Yesterday we had golf on ch 10, cricket on ch 9 and V8 Supercars on ch 7. Each as boring as the other.

lol

c'mon, we all love the cricket and V8's!?!?!

Yesterday I went snowboarding.

It was as busy as the only accountant in a city full of procrastinators and the night before tax due date time.

So much so a skier cut in front of me, I went over the back of his skiis, not surprisingly ended up smack on my back...then my head, and then more surprisingly somehow ended up sliding down the hill on my chest arms and face.

Today, sore neck and back.

Now you're really bored reading that.

Oh plus my dog just farted.

I am currently debating the relative merits of a girls bike vs a mens bike in amsterdam, how far ive fallen

For the uninitiated, try getting Dexter season 1 and go from there. (No spoilers please I'm halfway through season 8)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6