How Soft are our Forwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I've always maintained we haven't had a consistent metre eater since Fonua Blake. Keppie and Paseka can be good on their day but they are inconsistent. Aside from Jake we don't have a guy like Big Nelson or Fonua Blake that has a high work rate every week.
That's true and we do need to find that type of forward to compliment the current forwards. Who could we possibly get?

Ummm

I thought Keppie was our best forward by a mile!!!

Make that 2 miles ...

In a game where the opposition had 65% of possession .. and camped in our 20m zone ... our forwards having made a million tackles and buggered ... kept turning up.

They had 70 tackles inside our 20 .. and were lucky to score a couple out wide.

Yes we made a shiite load of handling errors ... but the effort of our defense was there.

I reckon if we had 65% possession in their 20m zone we would have come away with a hell of a lot more points than 34.

He certainly was.

Unfortunately his error under the Parra goalposts resulted in a chain of events that saw us not touch the ball again until we had conceded 2 converted tries.
Exactly. It's pot plant stuff and it keeps happening time and again from him. He's as bipolar as the whole team. Just a complete lack of consistency.

1687002389530.jpeg

Joe Galuvao was the recent king of meter eaters for Manly, would come on for his 30 - 40 minutes stint 8 runs, 100 or so metres and straighten the hell out of the attack and a quick play the ball against a retreating defence. Did resemble a bowling ball at the end of his career but jeez was good for us.

Make that 2 miles ...

In a game where the opposition had 65% of possession .. and camped in our 20m zone ... our forwards having made a million tackles and buggered ... kept turning up.

Yes we made a shiite load of handling errors ... but the effort of our defense was there.

I reckon if we had 65% possession in their 20m zone we would have come away with a hell of a lot more points than 34.
Exactly, with the amount of ball they had it should of been 50+. The effort was there defensively, but we shot ourselves in the foot with to many handling errors to have any real chance of winning.

Lawton was ok for the first year or two we signed him, but I think that ship has sailed and its time to give GCKT a crack at the 14 now.
Seibold brought Lawton on when the game was over, strange thing to do.
Yeah, tend to agree. Hasn't been the same player he was before he got injured. Had a bit of x factor about him before, but sadly that ship has now sailed.

Yeah, tend to agree. Hasn't been the same player he was before he got injured. Had a bit of x factor about him before, but sadly that ship has now sailed.
I’m pretty sure his shoulder is busted and has put off surgery until end of year. This probably explains his lack of impact.

If th
Make that 2 miles ...

If that is true Woodsie how the f&$k did we get in that situation?. What happened to holding the ball and kicking on the 5th tackle?. What happened to discipline and line speed?.

Great if they defended their line but they lost by 30 points. Means we are dog **** in attack without DCE and Turbo.

God help us when they leave. The rest of them Bar a select few are absolute crap.

NYEagle

If th

If that is true Woodsie how the f&$k did we get in that situation?. What happened to holding the ball and kicking on the 5th tackle?. What happened to discipline and line speed?.

Great if they defended their line but they lost by 30 points. Means we are dog **** in attack without DCE and Turbo.

God help us when they leave. The rest of them Bar a select few are absolute crap.

NYEagle
Yep they had 65% possession and were camped in our 20 because we kept giving them the ball back through errors and stupid 6 agains late in the tackle count…

We may have made a bunch of tackles in our 10m but it is easier to defend in that area because players don’t have to get back as far to be onside …

The times that we did attack in their 20m we dropped balls and made dumb errors… absolute sh*tshow…

Anyways, who have we got next week? Oh, just the storm… well, we beat them last time I guess so who knows which Manly will show up?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10