I LOVE SOO!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
The footage of the Qld box shows big Mal staring into the middle distance for 40 mins, while the real coach hagan is doing all the talking, wearing the headphones and mike, making the calls, typing on the laptop etc

bones said:
Shoe1 said:
I don't care how many bones he's broken, protect dce

I do :(

I mean get Cronk back out there

I meant I don't want to be broken.

bones said:
Shoe1 said:
The footage of the Qld box shows big Mal staring into the middle distance for 40 mins, while the real coach hagan is doing all the talking, wearing the headphones and mike, making the calls, typing on the laptop etc

bones said:
Shoe1 said:
I don't care how many bones he's broken, protect dce

I do :(

I mean get Cronk back out there

I meant I don't want to be broken.

Oh I get it now bones sorry :0)

As long as Cherry keeps his Cherry, & Choc doesn't spill his chocolates, I don't really care, but series after series going north is very predictable.

It's a close one and the second half will be a ripper!! The game is definitely in the balance. I tell you what...I wouldn't want to be Mrs Mozgrame tonight if NSW win. I've been kicking the footy all arvo with the kids to tire them out and they're already yawning pretty hard.

Giddyup!!! ;)

Give him time, JT and Scam are probably making all the calls now.

Plus NSW haven't let them have the ball :)

Choc is due bragging rights when they both return to Brookie :angel:

mozgrame said:
It's a close one and the second half will be a ripper!! The game is definitely in the balance. I tell you what...I wouldn't want to be Mrs Mozgrame tonight if NSW win. I've been kicking the footy all arvo with the kids to tire them out and they're already yawning pretty hard.
Giddyup!!! ;)
Sorry, but u see, I always thought u WERE Mrs Mozgramme.

mozgrame said:

Giddyup!!! ;)

Long way to go Mrs Mozgrame...QLD may preserve your dignity yet...lol!

Cherry can't do much when their forwards are going backwards either.

Game On!

Shoe1 said:
Shoe1 said:

Now at halftime hagan is talking to the team while Mal hangs back. Fair dinkum who is he kidding.

That has been happening for years and 'Smell Myfinger' get's all the glory. All that he is is a glorified manager. He is not the coach.

Gordon Tallis might have hit on something at half time. Even though Qld haven't had the ball, most of their training would have been with Cronk at half. It will take some time for DCE to get into the swing of things out there at halfback.

Win lose or draw I wouldn't mind betting Hayne will get Man of the Match. He's been the difference so far. He and the fact that NSW finally have a pair of halves who seem to know what they're doing.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6