I'm Shattered

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How south africa would deal with it.

• Say nothing and not implement any punishment.
  • Wait for the ICC to impose a punishment.
  • Whine, appeal.
  • Get a reduced sentence - one or two matches.
  • Whine.
  • Make player captain to show that you don't think the punishment was fair/correct.
  • Reinstate the other players asap to show you don't think the punishment was fair/correct.
  • whine
  • Lose against Aust/India.
  • Whine.

And it would all be deemed acceptable because they followed the final ban implemented by the icc.

How south africa would deal with it.

• Say nothing and not implement any punishment.
  • Wait for the ICC to impose a punishment.
  • Whine, appeal.
  • Get a reduced sentence - one or two matches.
  • Whine.
  • Make player captain to show that you don't think the punishment was fair/correct.
  • Reinstate the other players asap to show you don't think the punishment was fair/correct.
  • whine
  • Lose against Aust/India.
  • Whine.

And it would all be deemed acceptable because they followed the final ban implemented by the icc.
India just would have threatened to call off the tour and go home

Warner copping some backlash for his presser. I didn't see it so can't comment on how authentic he was. Maybe he is paying the price for being last out of three, and the big mistake...sorry...cry...sorry...earn respect routine is wearing thin. The impression I got from a couple of things I've heard and read was that he wasn't totally forthcoming, like he was holding something back.

Warner copping some backlash for his presser. I didn't see it so can't comment on how authentic he was. Maybe he is paying the price for being last out of three, and the big mistake...sorry...cry...sorry...earn respect routine is wearing thin. The impression I got from a couple of things I've heard and read was that he wasn't totally forthcoming, like he was holding something back.

I don't know if Smith or bancroft had body and language experts combing over every word and action they said but I feel it may be a bit tough on Warner. It's like the media and public to some extent still need the ultimate villain. It feels there is a need to forgive Smith and Bancroft but we still need to go at someone.

I don't know how fair it is on Warner to claim: "He said me 'x' number of times and looked left 'x' number of times and said how it effected him 'x' number of times so all this means he is more concerned about how this affects him and not the team.

It's possibly a bit harsh to say a guy (who yes, shed tears like smith) doesn't feel bad for what he has done and for what it has done to cricket in Aust in general. People don't feel the same empathy for Warner which he has brought about on himself through his actions.

Warner was questioned about the names of all involved and he wouldn't answer those questions. Smith and Bancroft weren't asked these questions and they were certainly not repeatedly asked them. So Warner kept saying something like 'I'm not here to name anyone else, just to apologise for my actions' - so then he gets blasted for making it all about him. A bit unfair.

Others may differ in their opinions.

The reaction has been a tad hysterical. In a corrupt world where winning and money are key, somehow the Australian cricket captain is supposed to be a throwback to the 1950s. I feel a bit sorry for Smith. Warner is the sacrificial lamb, he's never pretended to be someone else and we've been more than happy to utilise his aggression (and aggressive batting) for years. Don't know who decided to make him vice captain but in hindsight that may have been the biggest blunder.
I actually find it easy to believe this was a one off. If we were serious about ball tampering we would have had a more sophisticated plan, this was just rank stupidity.

On Fox they were ripping into him because they had that airhead Roxy Jacenko as their PR advisor (he and Candice that is). They said that is enough to suggest that the whole thing was carefully stage managed.

Warner is definitely being the fall guy here, the public and the cricket hierarchy have decided he's the one to blame so I feel that's the end of his Australian cricket career unless he can pull off the ultimate redemption story.

On Fox they were ripping into him because they had that airhead Roxy Jacenko as their PR advisor (he and Candice that is). They said that is enough to suggest that the whole thing was carefully stage managed.

Warner is definitely being the fall guy here, the public and the cricket hierarchy have decided he's the one to blame so I feel that's the end of his Australian cricket career unless he can pull off the ultimate redemption story.
Who or what is a Roxy Jacenko?

29572848_10157345933799408_5800141984722327001_n.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4