In your opinion .. Seib's biggest challenge is ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've never seen an impatient rebuild work.

After the big changes of coaches and CEO last year, in my opinion, you have to give the club time to achieve results and back them in.

Or be doomed to rebuild again and again...
When a coach takes over a team he stamps his own authority as soon as he takes over

Rebuilding is part of the process as all teams keep evolving over time

But in mean time all coaches performance will be based on results

Competent coaches will meet expectations
Great coaches will exceed expectations
and ordinary coaches will fail expectations

At Manly we strongly believe we have a quality top 8 roster and anything other than a top 8 spot this year will be a major disappointment

Personally I like Seibold as he seems like a good Man and like any Man that take charge of our Manly team . All Manly fans should want them to succeed .

I believe Seibold will rise above his Broncos political assassination and take the Mighty Sea eagles to the top with him where we belong .

i dont believe the pack is soft. they are victim to knowing the teams limitations and being on the wrong side of posession all too often for it to be luck. they know well before you tear up your multi if they are done. Its been the manly way since the end of the great ERA. All over it, or all out of it and not much middle road

in 2021 this pack made top 4 and most on this forum was saying they were about to deliver a golden age. Now its get em out,

Now its like this

tom goes in manly good
tom goes out manly bad
tom goes in manly good
tom goes out manly bad

Tom straightens attack, the rest
croker sluggish but required due to cap in balance and posession inbalance
jake sluggish
DCE sideways
schuster ?
Garrick, not Tom

tom has a target on his back big time and our attack needs to sharpen and straighten, who is going to do that

also our kick game is seriously poor , for the same reasons, always kick from a defensive position

i dont believe the pack is soft. they are victim to knowing the teams limitations and being on the wrong side of posession all too often for it to be luck. they know well before you tear up your multi if they are done. Its been the manly way since the end of the great ERA. All over it, or all out of it and not much middle road
I believe our Flat track bullies pack is soft

and Seeing is believing

Seeing their passive capitulation time and time again last season is proof of that

Our pack needs an ATTITUDE change

and some one should Tell Jake Trbojevic There are no etiquette table manners on the footy field

I believe our Flat track bullies pack is soft

and Seeing is believing

Seeing their passive capitulation time and time again last season is proof of that

Our pack needs an ATTITUDE change

and some one should Tell Jake Trbojevic There are no etiquette table manners on the footy field
im not saying they didnt turn it up, but they are mentally fragile as the whole team is TBH. heads drop because the patience and resilliance in the team just isnt there. its attitude

But it's not really a rebuild is it?
Roster-wise. It's just under new management now.

Keppie, Paseka, Haumole have been brought through and should be ready to really stamp some authority now, Schu has been taught some hard lessons about NRL and he too should be ready to go now. We've already added great speed with Saab and Koula. We've quality squad men such as Garrick Lawton and Croker. And we've already got the superstar.

We should definitely improve from 11th, in fact missing the 8 should be a fail with the players we've got.
Rebuild maybe the wrong word. Possibly reset is better. I just want to give the new regime time.

Why do you classify a change of coach (after 4 seasons) as "impatient" ... or a rebuild? .... there has been no panicked buying and sacking of players ....

And the game has changed ... with the ease of player movements today ... anybody applying for a job that says .. "I have a 5 year plan" ... would be laughed out of the joint ...

Look at the re-build at Tigers in just 6 months .... might take 2 years to settle down and tweak ... but that is the sort of action that is possible ....

We haven't needed the mass changes ... a couple of smart buys for next season and we will be contenders ...
I meant if supporters are impatient demanding immediate results then the pressure on the new management team will be a big challenge.

Rebuild maybe the wrong word. Possibly reset is better. I just want to give the new regime time.
I think I’ve mentioned a few times that the challenge is to get our soft ( sorry @jbb/james ) forwards working as a team , because if they can do that they’ll turn around from being soft to being respected, I truly believe we are a hard nosed Prop, and possibly a gun hooker from being “ feared “.

And that’s the space e we want to be in .

I think I’ve mentioned a few times that the challenge is to get our soft ( sorry @jbb/james ) forwards working as a team , because if they can do that they’ll turn around from being soft to being respected, I truly believe we are a hard nosed Prop, and possibly a gun hooker from being “ feared “.

And that’s the space e we want to be in .
hey Look, i love hard nose props but when marty and AFB were as hard nosed as it comes the same problems occurred in attack. we had api and manase in there as well and we couldnt function because our 6 was average, apparently. always so far behind the 8 ball considering only 1 piece is missing. Api got a fair share of the blame back then and then hey presto

2021 pack was good enough, with deluis, wadell, sirro, jetski been seen as weak links moved on, schuster and lawnton playing back row. hardly a pack of fear

2022 Oku was waaaay better, keppie not so good, paseka still the enigma.
Aioli was going gangbusters and had an injury season. on field he was very good for us and led the pack when available. it seems he lost his footy aura on silvertails here as result of his stance.
bullemor was being touted by some to be amazing and was not, but davey who was injured in 21 was outstanding in 2022 and i dont think we missed schusters presence in the back row

what is still a mystery about our pack is the use of jake

our results are like a yo yo in recent years and the problem solving has greased every wheel . Props, hookers, sixers , youth, cheap, freight purchases

but anyway our side is mental feather duster and they dont know the journey to success, who appear to clock off when toms not about somewhat

that is what BK gave the players a roadmap to follow. they did and built confidence in the journey of patience. we have never been in tight games, practised being resilient so we are not and its those barriers that cost us more than having hulk hogan and gigantor in the front row

look at those 2 games last season. was it melbourne and cows. up by 100 with 6 to go and our map players committing the sins. that was really telling mojo. with 10 to go in those games gigantor would have probably been benched

the 2 semis in 21 we were out of the contest before it began as we were not mentally in the fight.

i join the petition for hard nosed prop i just dont think it changes results unless he has a kicking game, can play 80 , and directs traffic

everyone wants a hooker but manly have the highest paid halfback and fullback in the game. or pretty close. can we afford anything but sturdy and to rotate youth in one of the positions. schuster is a rookie 6 but wont be cheap moving forward

I meant if supporters are impatient demanding immediate results then the pressure on the new management team will be a big challenge.
It is a high demanding results driven business

If the new management can not handle the pressure
We need to find ones that can

We have a finals squad and we have been underachieving
and we need to start living up to expectations Immediately !

I would have thought it would be having arrsehole fans that say they are death riding the team and hope we lose ....
What's wrong with this opinion when the last 2 coaches have been terminated before their contracts expired by this arsehole owner. I also forgot Toovey wasn't given another extention due to missing the 8 in 2015 and because the arsehole owner said "it's a results driven business".

What's wrong with this opinion when the last 2 coaches have been terminated before their contracts expired by this arsehole owner. I also forgot Toovey wasn't given another extention due to missing the 8 in 2015 and because the arsehole owner said "it's a results driven business".
The fact is that...... IT IS a results driven business

Another fact is our last sacked three coaches failed to achieve a top 8 result

The final fact is without our so called arsehole owner to back us we would be all shtting in a Colostomy bag !
front-view-colostomy-pouch-skin_600x600.jpg

If you can't see what is wrong with a Manly "supporter" .. childishly saying he has been, and is death riding the team ... because he doesn't like the owner ... then there is nothing I can do to help you ... may God have mercy on your pitiful soul.

If you can't see what is wrong with a Manly "supporter" .. childishly saying he has been, and is death riding the team ... because he doesn't like the owner ... then there is nothing I can do to help you ... may God have mercy on your pitiful soul.
I will pray for our feathered friend as well that he will see the positive light

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4