incredibly signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
my problem is not his views.its just that i am sick and tired of being told the same old thing.

i dont think anyone out there thinks ox was an all time great.

BUT every manly person I know has a great deal of respect for what he contributed to our club along with each and every player on and off the field over the last 4 or 5 years and thanks him for it.we are back at the top where we belong and he played a major part in it.

i think the problem is solved.a single sentence reply.now we can move on.

DS your mind should be clear now to focus on a 2010 premiership.

Sue - can you please go to the Trivia forum and provide the answer to the 2005 question you raised which has strangely resurfaced recently.

YEAH  susan drainpipe that would be nice to know what the correct answer is ..lol

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but there's an article in todays tele suggesting we are chasing Matt White from the Titans.

Romeo link said:
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this but there's an article in todays tele suggesting we are chasing Matt White from the Titans.

There was an article saying we were looking at Luke O'Donnell as well mate, but the issue still remains that Manly are not in the market...

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Greg Eastwood has put himself on the market, will be too rich for us but would be an awesome signing
I totally agree... but i reckon the dogs will get him. Imagine him and choc in the backrow!

Not sure what is going on.i couldnt get into the site for the last couple of months on my old email address and im sure i didnt post the trivia question. will try to get the answer though.

I must have posted this question,cant remember now.

not sure about lord ted goodwin.good strike rate but doubt if he would have topped a season.My memories of the seventies tryscorers were blokes like Junee,Corowa,Fulton,Cronin,Mullins.Steve Morris played in the 70s but was at his best in the 80s so probably not him.Not sure if cronullas porter is jimmy porters son ,jimmy scored plenty of tries in the 70s.Johnny king scored a ****lod up to about 72 but dont  he is definitely not princess' father!!

Rogers would never have topped it.He was a great player but not a tryscorer out of the box.

Manoa Thompson played in the 90s not seventies and didnt score that many tries over 5 or 6 years so even if question should have read 90s he would be wrong answer.

So,in short if i did post the question i dont know the answer

It's amazing how this topic started with Cooper Crock and ended with Trivia, and I wonder how Baz feels after he read this, from the SMH today?

CRONULLA and Parramatta have been warned away from Storm halfback Cooper Cronk after new Melbourne chief executive Ron Gauci complained to the NRL about rival clubs approaching the Kangaroos and Maroons star.

Gauci, who is expected to hold discussions with salary cap auditor Ian Schubert about the Storm's plans to retain the Test and Origin quartet of Cronk, Greg Inglis, Cameron Smith and Billy Slater while in Sydney for today's club chief executives meeting, sent an email to Schubert advising that the 26-year-old playmaker would not be released.

Schubert yesterday forwarded the email to all 15 NRL clubs reminding them that Cronk was under contract with the Storm and had not been given permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Full story here

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/storm-warning-melbourne-tell-rivals-to-keep-their-hands-off-cronk-20100729-10y0g.html

Mark from Brisbane link said:
It's amazing how this topic started with Cooper Crock and ended with Trivia, and I wonder how Baz feels after he read this, from the SMH today?

CRONULLA and Parramatta have been warned away from Storm halfback Cooper Cronk after new Melbourne chief executive Ron Gauci complained to the NRL about rival clubs approaching the Kangaroos and Maroons star.

Gauci, who is expected to hold discussions with salary cap auditor Ian Schubert about the Storm's plans to retain the Test and Origin quartet of Cronk, Greg Inglis, Cameron Smith and Billy Slater while in Sydney for today's club chief executives meeting, sent an email to Schubert advising that the 26-year-old playmaker would not be released.

Schubert yesterday forwarded the email to all 15 NRL clubs reminding them that Cronk was under contract with the Storm and had not been given permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Full story here

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/storm-warning-melbourne-tell-rivals-to-keep-their-hands-off-cronk-20100729-10y0g.html

It was a good rumour while it lasted. Bad luck Baz, not everything comes off.

Rule no 1:
In rugby league nothing is a done deal until its a done deal
That article is bollocks through and through
Baz

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10