Is Luke brooks the piece we’ve been missing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hard to take seriously when it names Parker at centre in our best 17, it's been widely reported he won't even play centre!
The reporting on the Fox Sports website is abysmal.

Constantly getting facts wrong, making spelling mistakes, and using exaggerated headlines that don’t align with the content of the article.

They must have a bunch of juniors/AI creating articles and KPIs based on quantity and speed.

D grade journalism at best.

Hard to take seriously when it names Parker at centre in our best 17, it's been widely reported he won't even play centre!
The key word to your post is SERIOUSLY feathered friend

The Parker era is well and truly finished if we are SERIOUSLY looking at finals footy

Our Legendary Godfather has taught us that the only way for Manly is up with Upgrade of players
One of our Godfathers Greatest Upgrades . The Great Michael O;connor
1707273585631.png

I see Brooks had to face the US consulate today with Walsh, Sailor and others in order to get a visa to the US for Vegas.

Based on half a trial against Souths reserve grade… maybe I have to change my vote from “no” to “wait and see”.

This guy and a few reboot forwards will be the difference between the 4th place team in 2021 and going further or all the way.

So far so good. If he’s this good on his own wait until he gets some class around him to link with or be a foil.

Exciting times.

Snoz o conner, a real dilema for me as a Manly fan. What a great player, really enjoyed him playing for us, but like Ribot De Brassic had sticky fingers all over Supergreed war

But a silky centre
Snoz was a Great Manly centre
Manly supporters have been blessed and spoilt with great premiership winning centres
They are our Legendary clubs high quality benchmark
These are the players we should Benchmark our success

He is a great signing and just what we needed.
Will definitely fix up those issues we had last year with Schuster not fitting , but ( and I know I keep banging on about it ) it’ll still be the forwards that make or break us.

Often when DCE is running around like a headless Chook it’s BECAUSE the forwards are useless. Point in case do you ever see him like that when playing for the Maroons ???

Our forwards have to step up if we are to be contenders.

Last edited:
Will definitely fix up those issues we had last year with Schuster not fitting , but ( and I know I keep banging on about it ) it’ll still be the forwards that make it break us.

Often when DCE is running around like a headless Chook it’s BECAUSE the forwards are useless. Point in case do you ever see him like that when playing for the Maroons ???

Our forwards have to step up if we are to be contenders.
Agree Mark.

We can have two-star playmakers and pace to burn in the outside backs.

But that will mean nothing if our forwards are a below-average pack.

I think we are one good 13 (assuming Jake is moved to the front row) and a good bench hooker from being a top4 team.

Let's hope Nathan Brown and either/or Humphries and GCKT can fill those gaps.

Agree Mark.

We can have two-star playmakers and pace to burn in the outside backs.

But that will mean nothing if our forwards are a below-average pack.

I think we are one good 13 (assuming Jake is moved to the front row) and a good bench hooker from being a top4 team.

Let's hope Nathan Brown and either/or Humphries and GCKT can fill those gaps.
If Brown can resurrect his past skills he’ll certainly help , and I know loads hate Lodge but we are better with him on the paddock.

If Brown can resurrect his past skills he’ll certainly help , and I know loads hate Lodge but we are better with him on the paddock.
We've been missing hard headed grafters since the days of Choc, Gift, Rodney , Hall, Galuvao, Richie Faoso. We had it for a while with Joel Thompson and Curtis but I feel guys, if they get back their top form , in Lodge, Brown and Waddell can give us that hard tradesmen edge We've been missing. Jake needs to go up front and have Brown or Waddell at lock.

We've been missing hard headed grafters since the days of Choc, Gift, Rodney , Hall, Galuvao, Richie Faoso. We had it for a while with Joel Thompson and Curtis but I feel guys, if they get back their top form , in Lodge, Brown and Waddell can give us that hard tradesmen edge We've been missing. Jake needs to go up front and have Brown or Waddell at lock.
Jake definitely needs to be a Prop and not play 80 mins , when he gets tired he makes mistakes.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8