Is this the Wright fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And he pushed his goalkicking success rate past 78%.

We've had some very good fill-in fullbacks over the years - Alan Maddalena, Ross Windshuttle, Mike Eden, Steve Hegarty, Ivan Cleary, Shannon Nevin, Michael Robertson, Ben Farrar.

Add Matthew Wright to the list. And most of them were/are excellent goal kickers.
Whare played a few at fullback too from memory.

Robbo was the best thought!

Ppl were worried about Wright at FB but then i forgot Tyrone Roberts was the GC FB and i thought what are we complaining about?

He was solid and will do a job whilst Tom is out

He had some game. That was Ridge like, under a high ball and in defence just as safe as a house. Then kicking at 100% Wow. Great stuff Matt.
Spot on mate . wright reminded me so much of Ridge its not funny . Not electric in attack but very safe with the high ball , solid D and can kick goals . Will never be in ridges class but well done mate.

We've had some very good fill-in fullbacks over the years - Alan Maddalena, Ross Windshuttle, Mike Eden, Steve Hegarty, Ivan Cleary, Shannon Nevin, Michael Robertson, Ben Farrar.

Add Matthew Wright to the list. And most of them were/are excellent goal kickers.
And Craig Hancock went alright too

I'm sure there will be a steady stream of posters admitting that Barrett was right and they were wrong. Or probably not!
It will be interesting if Wright continues to excel. Maybe Kelly to miss out when Tom returns?

It is Interesting that Baz said Matty has trained with the squad at fullback since November, and that the plan has always been that Matty would take Turbos slot during this origin period.

What I find Curious is he has only played 2 games at fullback in Reggie's this year.

Awesome game by Matty. After that performance I don't know why we doubted him!

Went to the game tonight and yeh Wright had a bloody good game. They put him under lots of pressure with the high ball but he stood up. DCE tackled his ass off, and Hastings and Taylor kept scuffling after full time, not sure went down. Walker was busted and on the wing most of the second half. I know he scored but he could hardly walk, don't know why he wasn't taken off

Wright was good tonight.

Solid under the high ball, strong defensively and 5/5 with the boot.

Doesn't have the attacking flair on Tom, but a great fill in.

He was excellent last night.

It was awesome to see all the tries converted! (and to see all the tries.)

The conversions alone made it awesome we lacked the X factor though

Yep, Hank replaced Ridgey in the second half of the '96 GF and then played 1997 season there until he broke his ankle in round 17 (after Ridgey left for the Warriors).

Ross Windschuttle, one of my favourites. 100% involvement, in any grade.
Robertson did okay when Stewart was out, but we weakened his wing position and when finally Farrar had his game at the end of the season against Melbourne, proved to me he should have been the fullback replacement much earlier in the season.

Craig Hancock, on a few occasions , did fill in , for the full back role , with the Sea eagles , but i am not sure if he did any goal kicking duties . And, love your connotation and subject related skills, Terry Zarsoff . [ Priceless ] .

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10