Is this the Wright fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Craig Hancock, on a few occasions , did fill in , for the full back role , with the Sea eagles , but i am not sure if he did any goal kicking duties . And, love your connotation and subject related skills, Terry Zarsoff . [ Priceless ] .
You forgot to put a space before this comma!!

Good game and goalkicking. I know he was originally had first crack at centre.
I like BK attack wise but his defence is questionable he only young.
I do think in the comp converting tries is crucial

He did everything we needed from him. Mistake free, swallowed every bomb and kicked goals - good performance from Matt.

The conversions alone made it awesome we lacked the X factor though
Look you're always going lose something with Tom gone because he is a once in a generation player...as for X factor...I think there are enough naturally instinctive players to fill some of the void. Chez, Walker, Aku, and Api are players who can pull a rabbit out of a hat.

IMG_5218.JPG
You forgot to put a space before this comma!!

@ Zarsoff ; the NY World's Fair reference: are we talking Trylon and Perishpere ? And any mention of the blondeness that was Alan Maddalena has got to be worth some points

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10