Is Tom's best position fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Whatever you say buddy, after all you know everything.

What a great father and son team you 2 are; the knowitall self-professed silvertails bullsh!t policeman who loves to beat off on others and the "everybody is picking on me" kid who can't see past his own unknowledgeable opinions.

Good grief, spare me.
You must be the grandfather of the relationship then.

No wonder we're retarded then with genes like that.

Can someone answer me a simple question please.

The people who want him to play wing or centre, who are you signing to play fullback?

Unless you say Ponga, RTS or Tedesco then you’re signing a big downgrade. I’d include Slater, but he’s old as ****.
I'd go Clint gutherson. Not as dynamic in attack but his Positional play is superior. Seems to have a tonne of influence at parramatta on the park we desperately need at the back. Defence is greater than attack. I see hoppa in a similar light, but think gutho has more upside if he can remain injury free

I'd go Clint gutherson. Not as dynamic in attack but his Positional play is superior. Seems to have a tonne of influence at parramatta on the park we desperately need at the back. Defence is greater than attack. I see hoppa in a similar light, but think gutho has more upside if he can remain injury free

Jai Field is another option. He is small i know but is soooooooooo fast.

Imagine Gutho at fullback organising the attack and more importantly the defence and having Tom running riot in the centres.

I think that’s what should have happened years ago but we held onto Matai one season too long.

I loved Matai, he was one of my favourite players off all time but we should have let him go to the warriors. He was busted.

Gutho left because he wanted fullback, was an Australian junior in the position but we let him go because we also had Turbo coming through.

I tend to agree with a lot of posters on here that Turbo is an amazing athlete but his position play for us is just terrible. I can’t honestly recall one try saving tackle or stopping the play when he is the last line of defence? (Some one please now show me where he does so I can have some hope).

Young Cotric the other day was playing fullback. The Panthers made a break had a two on one and he managed to smash the player that the pass got thrown to to shut down the play.

Tom constistanly swings at air. He barely lays a hand on the player throwing the final pass when the opposition make a break. He just tends to give up???

Manly have no choice now as he takes up too much of the cap so we have to coach him into being a better fullback.

Someone call Rowdy or Ridgy to see if they are available as Snake is busy making Sushi.

Manly have no choice now as he takes up too much of the cap so we have to coach him into being a better fullback.

Someone call Rowdy or Ridgy to see if they are available as Snake is busy making Sushi.

Mate, it's absurd to suggest that he MUST play FB because he is paid so much. On the contrary, because he costs so much it is essential he plays where we get the maximum for our money.

Turban Head would the guy to mentor TT. Pound for pound just about the best defensive FB ever, his game-reading and positional play was impeccable.

Mate, it's absurd to suggest that he MUST play FB because he is paid so much. On the contrary, because he costs so much it is essential he plays where we get the maximum for our money.

Turban Head would the guy to mentor TT. Pound for pound just about the best defensive FB ever, his game-reading and positional play was impeccable.
Who is Turban Head?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10