Israel Folau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
The last two virtues of a decaying society are tolerance and apathy .....

Doing nothing is the beginning of the end ..... but take heart ..... when the world as we know it has ended and the zombies roam unhindered .... they will at least have the lol @ Parra thread .

Last edited:

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
As a society we need to move on , For FS I live next to a St George supporter, I have a son that's a Parra supporter, wife that supports the dogs, I have a sister in law who jumped the fence, I have a cousin who had a sex change, I have numerous staff members who are happily gay.

At the end of the day, as long as your happy, don't hurt anybody - who gives a rats!

Brookie4eva

Bencher
Im just about over all this b.s. where people condem people for having an opinion that differs from thier own. The condemers and falou are no different. Everyone has an opinion, it doesnt mean we are all right or all wrong. Just leave it be for f@&$?s sake.

I dont like fords but ill have a beer with a ford driver any day. I dont get my undies in a knot simply because he has a differing opinion on cars. Whats the difference with a person airing thier opinions in any thing. Doesnt mean you have to deal with him. If you dont like it move on and stop all the keyboard warrior crap.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Its just that this topic is pushed at us by PR experts we think we have to air our displeasure at anynone who appears to not agree with it.

Im sick of the lack of free speech and the level of hypocritical reactions.

Get over it and move on lifes to short.

Done.

Big difference here, you have a choice which car you like, peoples sexuality is not a choice. And has anyone ever said you will be punished for eternity for the car you like?

midsteyne

loyal forever
And what are you being by pointing the finger and attacking him? How about just not pointing the finger at all. If you don’t believe in what he says move on. And as far as a gay kid being bashed over what he said goes, that’s off the mark as well. It’s not the eighties anymore, homosexuals aren’t being bashed and discriminated against like they used to be. I have a gay brother, so I know what I’m talking about. Gay children are sheltered and protected in school like never before. Israel Folau is entitled to his beliefs, if you don’t like him saying that people who reject God will go to hell, then don’t listen to what he has to say, just move on.
But didnt the Pope just say there is no hell.
I just dont know who to believe,
Izzy or the Papa;):devil:

Last edited:

Kevinward777

First Grader
Big difference here, you have a choice which car you like, peoples sexuality is not a choice. And has anyone ever said you will be punished for eternity for the car you like?
At the end of the day, he’s a Christian, end of story, and he believes all people who reject God will go to hell, not just gay people. It’s made to look that way because it was clearly a targeted question. He believes the bible is the word of God, and he has every right to do so. Muslims believe many things similar but I don’t see people asking Muslim sports stars what they think about homosexuality. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. And if you don’t believe in hell, then why does it even impact you? I dare say there are MUCH worse things going on that no one even talks about. Israel Folau is a bible believing Christian... so what, good luck to him.

Genius

Done with NRL corruption
If i say jump of a bridge are you going to do it. Who cares grow up and stop being so ready to fight fire with fire. Yeah in sure people believe some where in the world if u drive the wrong car ur doomed. Who cares what they think.

Fluffy

Journey Man
And what are you being by pointing the finger and attacking him? How about just not pointing the finger at all. If you don’t believe in what he says move on. And as far as a gay kid being bashed over what he said goes, that’s off the mark as well. It’s not the eighties anymore, homosexuals aren’t being bashed and discriminated against like they used to be. I have a gay brother, so I know what I’m talking about. Gay children are sheltered and protected in school like never before. Israel Folau is entitled to his beliefs, if you don’t like him saying that people who reject God will go to hell, then don’t listen to what he has to say, just move on.

By pointing the finger it helps stop others using his words as an excuse to be bigots etc., unfortunately not all. This stuff still happens, i'm glad your supposed gay brother not discriminated against but get your head out of the sand if you think it doesn't occur. Until I stop seeing my friends copping it i will go with their facts and try and helps change peoples minds, obviously some are a lost cause but they probably turn a blind eye to the kiddy fiddlers as well and its that tolerance that allows it to continue.

Kevinward777

First Grader
By pointing the finger it helps stop others using his words as an excuse to be bigots etc., unfortunately not all. This stuff still happens, i'm glad your supposed gay brother not discriminated against but get your head out of the sand if you think it doesn't occur. Until I stop seeing my friends copping it i will go with their facts and try and helps change peoples minds, obviously some are a lost cause but they probably turn a blind eye to the kiddy fiddlers as well and its that tolerance that allows it to continue.
And he’s not supposedly gay, no idea where that’s come from. And don’t be a farkin wank3r and imply that just because I don’t see the massive issue with what Folau said, that somehow equates to turning a blind eye to child molestation. Fark me, and you have a problem with what Folau said.

Moops

Bencher
And he’s not supposedly gay, no idea where that’s come from. And don’t be a farkin wank3r and imply that just because I don’t see the massive issue with what Folau said, that somehow equates to turning a blind eye to child molestation. Fark me, and you have a problem with what Folau said.

Fluffy DOES strike me as the hateful one! And what about his supposed friends...

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Why do people give 2 fks what some churchy footy player thinks ?
This whole "gay kids will feel bad cause their role model says they will go to hell" is bullsht I reckon.
Why would gay kids even have a role model who seemingly isn't a fan of the gays ?

Ian Roberts is a great role model for gay kids to aspire to. There are literally buttloads;) of gays who are leaders in their respective fields for kids to aspire to. Male and female.

Aussie Battler

Reserve Grader
Only aware of the bare minimum of facts, but wasn't he asked on Twitter what his thoughts were on his faith's beliefs on gays. Isn't that akin to asking what Anthony Mundine's thoughts were on 911 ? In this day and age where it is cool to be outraged by something / anything, such a question just seems to be looking for a bite.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Only aware of the bare minimum of facts, but wasn't he asked on Twitter what his thoughts were on his faith's beliefs on gays. Isn't that akin to asking what Anthony Mundine's thoughts were on 911 ? In this day and age where it is cool to be outraged by something / anything, such a question just seems to be looking for a bite.
You just absolutely smacked it out of the park. Spot on, a totally loaded question to get the lefties all up in arms, and the finger pointers, pointing fingers. But let’s not let the truth or common sense get in the way of a witch hunt.

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
As a kid we had this old fashioned book of children's stories, Stuwwelpeter, which was as gruesome as any grown-ups horror show I've ever seen. One kid played with matches and was burnt to a crisp, another sucked his thumb so the taylor chopped off his thumbs with giant scissors. This book held a morbid fascination for us as kids (and none of us ever played with matches!)
I recall clearly to this day opening an alphabet book of my baby cousins back in the the early seventies. It started on page "A" - "A" is for Atomic bomb. If some of these drop there will be no need for the rest of the letters in this book.:eek:
On a positive note, my "baby" cousin just gave birth for the first time to a healthy boy late last year. Hopefully the world will be a less scarier place for her little one.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What a simpleton.

However he could get a gig with those watery-eyed leftfooters at the Monash movement (Barnyard Joyce, Craig Kelly, Kev Andrews and the SS man’s son - Eric Abetz) headed up of course by Mr Inbred, Tony Rabbit.

Palestine Folate would fit right in.
Love your work Terry. I don't get some of your stuff.But at least you get the grey matter thinking.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15