It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Gee the anger levels rose quickly there
Mate I don't know about the others, I am not angry, I am bloody frustrated. I am certain now that Gorman and Penn had all their eggs in the Maguire basket and now they are scrambling (no pun intended) to find someone else. The management skills of these two bloke remind me of a TV show I used to watch as a kid.

pengorman.jpg

Horse started his coaching career in the year 2001 as an assistant coach to Lang when Penrith won a premiership
He then went on to become the inaugural coach of the Titans for 4 years without making the finals
After that he was assistant To Green when the Cowboys won the Premiership .
He has been in the coaching game for 17 years.
If he is appointed coach I hope he has learned something from coaching all those years .
He may surprise us ? Life is full of surprises .
7 years at Titans with a 3rd in 2009 and a 4th in 2010. Had a stint with Ricky Stuart between Panthers and Titans

If I was a Manly player (and not a passionate supporter like I am), I would walk out of this club. It's beyond a joke. It almost doesn't matter who they appoint now.... this whole process is out of control and completely not good enough. Because I'm a fan, I will support the club through thick and thin, but if I was a player, I'd walk into the Scott Penn's office and tell him to stick it.
Just maybe the players know and the media know f#ck all

Oh ffs people stop believing every made up bullsht media story. These assclowns have no idea. The players have contracts they can't just walk out or they won't be playing anywhere. Just more media trash talk television.

But, but, this is Silvertails and we believe EVERYTHING that gets printed ( shame on you for not knowing that ).

If Jason Taylor gets the gig then I resign my commission. That would be the last straw. Fking Cartright. Barrett, Taylor - Piss off Penns you bunch of ****s.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8