It's Member Thank You Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
excellent thank you Larissa. Two games this year and both against the Broncos, I can't seem to escape seeing the Broncos, no matter how far I travel.

Dan

You coming to the game Dan? That's awesome.

Daniel said:
excellent thank you Larissa. Two games this year and both against the Broncos, I can't seem to escape seeing the Broncos, no matter how far I travel.

Dan

You coming to the game Dan? That's awesome.

Dan...the MWTS are meeting in the Lyons Den from 4.00pm on, come on up and say Hi!!

Oh and bring your Dad so we can have a chat

Dan...the MWTS are meeting in the Lyons Den from 4.00pm on, come on up and say Hi!!

Oh and bring your Dad so we can have a chat

bones said:
Not sure if I can make it. Ive done my back in. I fell flat on my back on Brookie oval after the game on Sunday and have been in bed ever since. Tried to kick a footy and both feet slipped out from under me with the dew on the ground. I Can hardly move :(

Bit injury prone there Bones. I seem to recall you getting injured at the GF last year too. Sure that was dew on the ground - or maybe some spilt grog!

Hope your feeling better and can get to the game.

bones said:
Not sure if I can make it. Ive done my back in. I fell flat on my back on Brookie oval after the game on Sunday and have been in bed ever since. Tried to kick a footy and both feet slipped out from under me with the dew on the ground. I Can hardly move :(

Bit injury prone there Bones. I seem to recall you getting injured at the GF last year too. Sure that was dew on the ground - or maybe some spilt grog!

Frank said:
bones said:

You should immediately take up your option for next year, otherwise posters will start calling for your sacking

Frank said:
bones said:

You should immediately take up your option for next year, otherwise posters will start calling for your sacking

Yep I will be at the game. Will try and leave work early tomorrow so I can get down to the beaches from the city and then head to the club at some stage first. Matilda is also coming to the game

Yep I will be at the game. Will try and leave work early tomorrow so I can get down to the beaches from the city and then head to the club at some stage first. Matilda is also coming to the game

Just for those coming to the game, I take donations of beer :)

Just for those coming to the game, I take donations of beer :)

....We have also selected 30 lucky Members to form a guard of honour as the team takes the field at Fortress Brookvale for the last time in 2012.....

Any one of you regular crazies in that guard of honour?

spill the beans!

confidentiality agreements are void in here.

....We have also selected 30 lucky Members to form a guard of honour as the team takes the field at Fortress Brookvale for the last time in 2012.....

Any one of you regular crazies in that guard of honour?

spill the beans!

confidentiality agreements are void in here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4