It's Member Thank You Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
I was thinking that today.

You'll be easily able to recognise me, i'll be the good looking one
bahaha

Had my beer goggles on , but you still didn't stand out! lol

So, how was it all - give us some details whilst I search for all the crap I posted last night.

Pleeeease (and well done again.)

@[Daniel]

It was really good I was standing to the right if you face the Jane try stand.
Wearing a cammo jacket, had my dad standing next to me with my nephew in his Cromer jersey.

Was about half way up. Managed to give Brett a high 5 but killer was further away, spewing.

Was good being on there and especially with my dad and nephew, they both really enjoyed it and have been talking about it all weekend.

Great inititaive by the club

Haven't seen the footage yet so may or may not have been on tv

Daniel said:
Wearing a cammo jacket, had my dad standing next to me with my nephew in his Cromer jersey.

Was about half way up. Managed to give Brett a high 5 but killer was further away, spewing.

Was good being on there and especially with my dad and nephew, they both really enjoyed it and have been talking about it all weekend.

But the question is did you bend down whilst you were out there and rip out some turf to take home again? :D

Good to catch up with @Daniel who popped up for a pre game (or was that post game) sherbet. Also good to catch up with @Clontaggo and @Byso (whom I'd not met before), lots of other MWTS and Silvertails there as well.

Dan got to send the players out, I got lucky and cheered them back into the sheds at the end...a real thrill as had never been in the sheds before.

Daniel said:

Good one mate, shall look at it again in slo mo to see if you match up with the guy I spy on through the window...wait...nvm!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Good to catch up with @Daniel who popped up for a pre game (or was that post game) sherbet. Also good to catch up with @Clontaggo and @Byso (whom I'd not met before), lots of other MWTS and Silvertails there as well.

Dan got to send the players out, I got lucky and cheered them back into the sheds at the end...a real thrill as had never been in the sheds before.

Ohhh, you kept that a secret. good job and glad you had fun.

bones said:
And I got to watch it from home flat on my back :(

Bragger!

Kidding. Hope you're recovering well.

Well I got to watch it 12 hours after you guys only to have a mate in qld email me..."woohoo go manly, take that donkeys!" when I went to check my emails at half time.

Awesome, awesome stuff. :mad:

He's missing now.:angel:

globaleagle said:
bones said:
And I got to watch it from home flat on my back :(

Bragger!

Kidding. Hope you're recovering well.

Well I got to watch it 12 hours after you guys only to have a mate in qld email me..."woohoo go manly, take that donkeys!" when I went to check my emails at half time.

Awesome, awesome stuff. :mad:

He's missing now.:angel:

Up on my feet and walking freely for the first time today. :) x 1000000
Was horrible watching from home on Friday night , but my mood was certainly lifted when I got a call from Larissa to tell me the club was sending me an invite to the Awards Night. Thanks again Larissa... You are the best.

Well that was nice of larissa, and good to hear you're up and about.

Can I add that I am sure you felt bad watching from home....but

There's worse off (viewing) speaking.

Try being o/s

:(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4