Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bearfax said:
Titans Fan said:
Everyone knows that Jamie asked for a release.

Bit of an ill considered generalisation Titan. Such a statement makes it difficult to give your claim much credence. But then I guess little has changed.

May has confirmed it.

swoop said:
Titans Fan said:
A Titans forum member explains the truth and has it right on the money.

Lyon didn't get the release he wanted and now has to play the rest of the season with Manly...of course he is going to deny wanting a release...so he should for the benefit of the Manly season.
Anyone that thinks he would come out and publicly say he was looking for a release has rocks in their head.
There is no use attacking Lyon for wanting to move and there is no use attacking May for trying to get him.
Sounds like there are different opinions within the Manly club and they might go through some difficult times ahead.

You're full of s**t and an embarrassment on this forum, just like your CEO and your pathetic club. The CEO is an amatuer and a fool. Off you go back into your little fantasy world.

Must hate the fact that your club captain wanted to get out of Manly and wanted to join our pathetic club with our amatuer CEO.

A bit of dejavu isnt it for you guys when Hasler told everyone 'im not leaving Manly". Nekk Minnit 'dogs' you guys and leaves you spewin'.

Titans Fan said:
Bearfax said:
Titans Fan said:

Bit of an ill considered generalisation Titan. Such a statement makes it difficult to give your claim much credence. But then I guess little has changed.

May has confirmed it.

swoop said:
Titans Fan said:

Lyon didn't get the release he wanted and now has to play the rest of the season with Manly...of course he is going to deny wanting a release...so he should for the benefit of the Manly season.
Anyone that thinks he would come out and publicly say he was looking for a release has rocks in their head.
There is no use attacking Lyon for wanting to move and there is no use attacking May for trying to get him.
Sounds like there are different opinions within the Manly club and they might go through some difficult times ahead.

You're full of s**t and an embarrassment on this forum, just like your CEO and your pathetic club. The CEO is an amatuer and a fool. Off you go back into your little fantasy world.

Must hate the fact that your club captain wanted to get out of Manly and wanted to join our pathetic club with our amatuer CEO.

This coming from the laughing stock of the NRL (TITANS) who's CEO posts his player signing hints of a public forum. Yeah he's real smart cookie.:lol:

Feel free to respond to my last post titans fan.

Where is the déjà vu exactly.

If Lyon does leave next year, that's a completely different scenario than the one the titans and telegraph are purporting did or nearly happen this year.

swoop said:
Titans Fan said:
Bearfax said:
Titans Fan said:

May has confirmed it.

swoop said:
Titans Fan said:

This coming from the laughing stock of the NRL (TITANS) who's CEO posts his player signing hints of a public forum. Yeah he's real smart cookie.:lol:

Similar to how i hinted it to you guys from the start that Jamie Lyon did in fact want to leave Manly?

To Titans Fan it seems that you are quite disappointed and perhaps a little p**ssed off that your club didn't manage their sneaky attempt to poach Manly's legendary captain. Have a rest from your computer, punch a pillow or something and we'll see you in round 3. I'm tipping a big game from Killer.
Jamie...I :heart: you.

Titans Fan said:
A bit of dejavu isnt it for you guys when Hasler told everyone 'im not leaving Manly". Nekk Minnit 'dogs' you guys and leaves you spewin'.

Well he's not leaving this year.

And I doubt after the comedy of errors by your CEO he won't be there much longer.

You missed out on Jennings aswell, you must be hurting bad.

Titans Fan said:
joeboy said:
There is no way Jamie would write the above letter if he had asked for a release. No way. No one in their right mind would set them selves up for the backlash if the titans could just prove that he did.

Ofcourse Jamie has to write the above letter. He's your bloody club captain for christs sake. It would go into overdrive abt speculation that he is not commited to Manly and other crap. And May has been going into the media and telling everyone that it was mutual and Jamie did ask for a release. Stop bloody talking crap about our CEO. He is trying to get in touch with the fans and really is doing a bloody good job of it. And abt apparently revealing 'sensitive information about player signing' on public forums all he told us was that they are after a star centre. I dont know if that seems like 'sensitive info to you' but it was already in the media. He doesnt go around revealing players salaries and telling us exact figures and numbers.

Jonesyv2 said:
I think the titans need to spend more time worrying about their difficulties rather than wasting time suggesting manly has difficulties.

And your not? Your the ones talking crap about our CEO and our club. Im not doing that to you guys.

PMSL @ you and your pathetic team.

joeboy said:

If Lyon does leave next year, that's a completely different scenario than the one the titans and telegraph are purporting did or nearly happen this year.

Yes your right and he wont be leaving you guys.

But i know he asked for a release which he didnt get.

globaleagle said:
But to the titan fan, I am going to believe what Jamie has put in writing and not some desperate attempt but someone who is not Jamie saying "Oh what did you expect him to say?"

- The truth, and that's what we got.

And was Hasler honest to you guys right from the start. Life isnt perfect and neither is everyone. Lying will get you somewhere.

Titans Fan said:
joeboy said:

Yes your right and he wont be leaving you guys.

But i know he asked for a release which he didnt get.

Unless you heard it from HIS mouth you don't 'know' anything. And quoting JAMIE LYON he said "i did not ask for a release"

So who has more credibility? The man himself or an unprofessional CEO who sends private messages to Titans fans and spent yesterday deleting tweets to cover his tracks?

David May won't last 2 years and neither will the Titans if they don't replace him before then.

Good luck!

no one likes us we don't care!!

I wonder if the telecrap will publish killers letter.... Doubt it. Rothfaced just a little hahahahaha ha

I think whats important is killer and manly need a pat on the back for the way they are handling this situation.

They have come straight out and denied the rumours and put fans at ease straight away. Rather than let rumour after rumour fly around and the media spins speculated rubbish all wknd.

Big clap killer and Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8