Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You blokes are gun shy.

Lyon goes to the extent of writing & issuing a public statement which explicitly refutes all the BS propaganda that has been written. And for gods sake this situation is vastly different (as is Lyon compared to Hasler) to what transpired with the bulldogs.

I guess if you choose to turn a blind eye to that then of course your going to be sceptical.

bones said:
lloydy said:
What team did you jump off when you started following the Titans? Or are you 6?

He started following the Titans when the Wiggles broke up.

No i started following the Titans when you shoved your hand up Anthony's arse.

niccipops said:
To Titans Fan it seems that you are quite disappointed and perhaps a little p**ssed off that your club didn't manage their sneaky attempt to poach Manly's legendary captain. Have a rest from your computer, punch a pillow or something and we'll see you in round 3. I'm tipping a big game from Killer.
Jamie...I :heart: you.

your pissed off that your own club captain wanted to leave your club you goose.

Lets see how you go in round 3 Titans Fan, I remember round 26 last year MORE Manly fans than Tits fans. We'll be the ones singing and chanting in the supporters bay, cheering a champion team with a pair of champion captains.

I cannot understand people who post on opposing teams forums , I couldn't give a crap about any other Nrl team

Jamie Lyon or
277095-jamal-idris-bulldogs.jpg

LOL no contest

Titans Fan said:
bones said:
lloydy said:
What team did you jump off when you started following the Titans? Or are you 6?

He started following the Titans when the Wiggles broke up.

No i started following the Titans when you shoved your hand up Anthony's arse.

niccipops said:
To Titans Fan it seems that you are quite disappointed and perhaps a little p**ssed off that your club didn't manage their sneaky attempt to poach Manly's legendary captain. Have a rest from your computer, punch a pillow or something and we'll see you in round 3. I'm tipping a big game from Killer.
Jamie...I :heart: you.

Watch the language and the personal abuse TF or you'll be having a little holiday.The rest of you keep it civil too.

Jatz Crackers said:
You blokes are gun shy.

Lyon goes to the extent of writing & issuing a public statement which explicitly refutes all the BS propaganda that has been written. And for gods sake this situation is vastly different (as is Lyon compared to Hasler) to what transpired with the bulldogs.

I guess if you choose to turn a blind eye to that then of course your going to be sceptical.

I'm with Jatz on this one, and I'm as cynical as they come. Jamie has always been a straight shooter and has shied away from the media his whole career. Why would he choose now to issue a very specific press statement if if wasn't the truth ? If he was trying to spin the situation or smooth the PR waters he could have done it in a much more fluffy generic way. As it stands I'll choose to believe someone who has shown a willingness to stand by his convictions and a genuineness and honesty through his career, rather than someone whose chosen career means they have mastered the art of duplicitous and manipulative behaviour.

I also have never understood why you'd waste your time on another clubs forum, never done it (Apart from selling some GF tickets) and never will. Maybe some people get their jollys this way, certainly not me!!

We should be thankful that losers like Titans fan and Mr I and all the other trolls feel the need to come on here. It just means that they are so tired of their own pathetic loser clubs that they feel the need to come on here and try and become like us....WINNERS.They want to buy our coaches our captains our top players because they want to be like us.....WINNERS. They want to come on our forums because they want to be like us.....WINNERS.
Well fools listen up, you can't buy what we have, you can't copy what we have, you can't manufacture what we have.This club has a winning mentallity that has been there for decades. It has a soul that is unique,unblemished,and can only be understood and felt by people who have played for,worked for,supported for and lived for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. Don't try and twist yourselves up in knots trying to be like us because you will never be. Try and create your own culture,youre own soul because you will never understand what makes us who we are.......WINNERS.

mickqld said:
We should be thankful that losers like Titans fan and Mr I and all the other trolls feel the need to come on here. It just means that they are so tired of their own pathetic loser clubs that they feel the need to come on here and try and become like us....WINNERS.They want to buy our coaches our captains our top players because they want to be like us.....WINNERS. They want to come on our forums because they want to be like us.....WINNERS.
Well fools listen up, you can't buy what we have, you can't copy what we have, you can't manufacture what we have.This club has a winning mentallity that has been there for decades. It has a soul that is unique,unblemished,and can only be understood and felt by people who have played for,worked for,supported for and lived for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. Don't try and twist yourselves up in knots trying to be like us because you will never be. Try and create your own culture,youre own soul because you will never understand what makes us who we are.......WINNERS.

Bit much, its just footy.

Why don't you request to have non manly supporters like myself removed from the forum if it eats away at you that much.

Anyway beer fridge is calling.

mickqld said:

Bit much, its just footy.

Why don't you request to have non manly supporters like myself removed from the forum if it eats away at you that much.

Anyway beer fridge is calling.

Titans Fan said:
Titans fan you're hilarious. Btw I'm not a goose I'm a Sea Eagle.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I also have never understood why you'd waste your time on another clubs forum, never done it (Apart from selling some GF tickets) and never will. Maybe some people get their jollys this way, certainly not me!!

Have a chat regularly on another forum but its general league not club specific and we have convo's from giving it to each other and usually a heads up when a player is on the move (they all knew Lyon wouldn't move)

League Unlimited is a generic fan site, I was specifically meaning fans sites like the Burrow or the Kennel, go for your life elsewhere .

By the way do we think Titans Fan is their CEO, if so that would really be hilarious

Just had a look at there site and they're giving it to us about our away support at the Goldie lol

Pretty sure the last couple of games we had a huge number of Manly fans there and couldn't hear them.

:cool:Well my dad saw Jamie last week at Warriewood Square (shopping centre) along with Kite / Ballin and several others - all laughing and joking having lunch in club attire. And for me actions speak larger than words. Happy as ...

Titans trying their luck, it failed lets all move on.

With 3 kids, building a new home on the peninsular and more importantly Jamie media release setting the story straight is proof in the pudding.

But for me - moving forward I will be consulting the SMH rather than the tele for the news, cos this alone for me highlighted the utter BS than that newspaper produces

This is hilarious, from the titans forum. They haven't got a board. No wonder that clown May is running the lunatic asylum :

http://forum.titans.com.au/showthread.php?t=23264

‘‘We haven’t settled on a number of board members at this stage, but it will be between five and seven, and we are aiming to have it finalised by the end of March,’’ Mr May said last night.

‘‘This process is being driven by the current investors and their representatives, and they are working to a rigorous selection criteria with all candidates, including the independent members.’’

Last year, embattled former chief executive Michael Searle stood down from his role after the club narrowly escaped financial turmoil.

Three investors saved the club and Mr May, the former sales and marketing executive, was appointed in Mr Searle’s place.

Mr Searle is now executive director of football.

The investors will be represented on the board in person or by proxy.

The Bulletin understands that Brian Finn will not chair the board, despite previous reports.

The board is also set to include Mr Searle and investors Graeme Connor and Darryl Kelly. It is unclear whether Asian real estate tycoon Anshuman Magazine, another investor, will take up a board position.

The finalisation of the board has been long delayed, with the Titans announcing last year they hoped to have one in place by July.
goldcoast.com.au

So now that the dust has settled on lyons contract for 2013, fox has already turned the attn to lyons contract 2014 onwards.

Brace yourself for the pile of rubbish rumours, misleading media information and rothfields poor excuse for journalism.

Who wants to start the lyon signing thread in anticipation. :)

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/manly-sea-eagles-enter-talks-with-jamie-lyon-in-bid-to-keep-star-at-club-for-rest-of-his-nrl-career/story-fn2mcuj6-1226557165566#.UPqgHyede_0

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8