• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
I dont believe the hype about her ( Jamie r) that said if the weather girl has been airbrushed how can i get my missus airbrushed?

Permanently airbrushed or just the photo you have on your I-Phone""

How long does airbrushing last? (lol) one day when I was admiring a model in one of her magazine she said " she has been airbrushed" and I said "well why don't you get airbrushed?" went down real well, not.

manlyfan76 said:
How long does airbrushing last? (lol) one day when I was admiring a model in one of her magazine she said " she has been airbrushed" and I said "well why don't you get airbrushed?" went down real well, not.

Haha classic. Are you still together?

That story reminds me a bit of this bloke at work. He and his wife were eating dinner and she asked him to take out the garbage. He said, "you cooked it, you take it out". Divorced two weeks later.

Yes and Happier then ever. My jokes only hurt if you let them and she is immune after all this time.

Darren said:
This is a Rugby league forum Eagle, if you want to write this stuff go do it elsewhere. Nice call laughing about a junky! Yeah, it's a big shame isn't it? Another life ruined and you make jokes about it. Write this garbage on Facebook.

Gees Darren don't get your bra in a Knot. It's no where near as offensive to some of the stuff you have posted about players when u are so quick to lay the boot in

manlyfan76 said:

That is indeed classic, she must be a good one to accept that, "brush it off" and still be there!!

It does however depend on age, when they hit 40 those comments don't go down real well (especially if the one you are looking at is 20 and has big breasts).

Cameron said:
Darren said:
This is a Rugby league forum Eagle, if you want to write this stuff go do it elsewhere. Nice call laughing about a junky! Yeah, it's a big shame isn't it? Another life ruined and you make jokes about it. Write this garbage on Facebook.

Gees Darren don't get your bra in a Knot. It's no where near as offensive to some of the stuff you have posted about players when u are so quick to lay the boot in

Cut it out Darren. Cant you see your upsetting Cam & his lady friend.

Could be the first time I have ever said it

Have to agree with Darren

This thread has just turned plain sleazy

lsz said:

Its a footy forum and we are men. You might need a tissue out of that politically correct Chanel handbag of yours and wipe your tears away.

Cameron said:
lsz said:

Its a footy forum and we are men. You might need a tissue out of that politically correct Chanel handbag of yours and wipe your tears away.

I want to know when this thread wasn't plain sleazy,Isz just hates gingers

.....been a few threads about gashes lately.

Jamie, chief Harrogans love child? Same shark like smile.

Cambo spin it however you want it is sleazy. If you had a daughter would you want her to be talked about like this

And eagle nothing against gingers - for a while my biy had a hint of it so i had to learn to deal with it

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=au&client=ms-android-hms-vf-au&tab=wi&q=jess%20yates&sa=N&biw=320&bih=450#i=9

Go Jess, go Jaimee!

Well said Isz! Sleazy isn't really the banter here! Why any guy would want to know about another guy playing with himself is hard to imagine. :dodgy::s I think the Eagle needs to get a girlfriend, that would help I'd say. :heart:

Darren said:
Well said Isz! Sleazy isn't really the banter here! Why any guy would want to know about another guy playing with himself is hard to imagine. :dodgy::s I think the Eagle needs to get a girlfriend, that would help I'd say. :heart:

Why not go death ride the team again with your special friend Jase

lsz said:
Cambo spin it however you want it is sleazy. If you had a daughter would you want her to be talked about like this

And eagle nothing against gingers - for a while my biy had a hint of it so i had to learn to deal with it
A news flash for you mate it's 2012 women say exactley the same thing now about us blokes is that sleazy too.

Seriously let's not get all pc really.

C'mon The Eagle, you are how old? 14, 15, 16? I hear our high schoolers talking this stuff. Jase is a real Souffs fan but it's turned into a laugh. I have over 2000 posts and I would now imagine I've a fan longer than you have been born. You never comment about any positive stuff or comments I write so I look forward to you acknowledging it when I do.

You are opening a can of worms here SER8 :D Maybe there could be a "non girl" section set up for their chat? Bit too much caveman or Zorba/Darrell Williams stuff here! :dodgy:

Darren lsz simple solution don't click on this thread.

Just to prove Cam's point about girls nowday's and how they talk about one another etc.
Girls at my work refer to one girl as HAB (Hot Asian Bitch)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8