Jaxson "Pollock" Paulo - Blank Canvas Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As an overall plunge in the player market, this isn't too bad, and has the potential to be very good if we hold on to Schuster, Haumole and Paseka. Nothing would make me happier than Siebold serving up an enormous tray of humble pie. It certainly looks much better than it did yesterday.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Reuben Garrick
04. Tolu Koula
05. Jaxson Paulo

Is the fastest and most lethal 1-5 we've had in years. Mobile, mobile, mobile

His try scoring conversation rate in marquee imo.
I've seen a bit of him and never thought of him as particularly fast. A level up in speed from Tui, vaega and Jorge but not in the same league as the others. He's also been playing in some fantastic back lines so you would expect him to score plenty. I don't want it to sound like I'm being negative but to me he still falls into the category of 'unproven' and wouldn't be someone you'd pick as a starter in a team that wants to challenge for honours

I've seen a bit of him and never thought of him as particularly fast. A level up in speed from Tui, vaega and Jorge but not in the same league as the others. He's also been playing in some fantastic back lines so you would expect him to score plenty. I don't want it to sound like I'm being negative but to me he still falls into the category of 'unproven' and wouldn't be someone you'd pick as a starter in a team that wants to challenge for honours

I've honestly felt our backline was one player short of amazing. Not going to lie, I love Schuster at 6, and don't want him changing the way he plays.

I think Hooker, the forwards, our bench and it's rotation has been our Achilles Heel.

Tommy, Reuben, Tolu, Saaby, DCE, Brooksy would have to be up there mate with some of the best baclkines he's played in I reckon

Harper def gone, Vaega probably and Id say Parker maybe too
Yes they mentioned that they wanted to improve competition for spots.

One way to do that would be to ditch three players from the threequarter line in one hit, and replace them with two players in one hit, who also play in the threequarters.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8