Jaxson "Pollock" Paulo - Blank Canvas Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes they mentioned that they wanted to improve competition for spots.

One way to do that would be to ditch three players from the threequarter line in one hit, and replace them with two players in one hit, who also play in the threequarters.
Ha snarky, you can only have 30 players in your squad so you can't stockpile.

Improving competition may also be a reference to them not seeing Harper and Vaega as effective competition at this point

I watched this kid a week or two ago in the NSW Cup and he was playing off the charts… I recall him being a very good finisher for the wabbits in NRL games (not that I watch them often as Cody does my head in) and I reckon he walks straight into wing spot number 2…

personally I think his competition for spot number 1 is wafer thin…

As an overall plunge in the player market, this isn't too bad, and has the potential to be very good if we hold on to Schuster, Haumole and Paseka. Nothing would make me happier than Siebold serving up an enormous tray of humble pie. It certainly looks much better than it did yesterday.
I know I probably sound like a broken record. But let Schuster go. Entice Curran with more money (which will be a ****load less than Schuster will get), a starting backrow/lock spot and a welcome home mat.

No better than Tuli.

Very very average winger imo. Roosters sign Dom Young and we get this reject. Hopeless at Souths and no better at the roosters

In a good way, or bad ?
I actually can’t decide. Probably bad.

I don’t mind the brooks signing but it is risky. He has had some shockers for the tigers over the years. However I like him. He seems like a great team mate and he can play very very well. He could complement Dce.

I can’t understand the talau signing.
I saw Morgan Harper give him an absolute bath.

Not sure about paulo. I saw some
Poor games last year. Have not seen enough of him to comment.

The thing that concerns me is that we have signed talau, brooks and tuilagi from the tigers 2022 spoon winning side. Other teams try and buy melb players to buy their great work ethic and winning mentality. We are buying player after player from the worst performing club in the nrl.

I know I probably sound like a broken record. But let Schuster go. Entice Curran with more money (which will be a ****load less than Schuster will get), a starting backrow/lock spot and a welcome home mat.
I’d be happy to see Curran with us, his a work horse, but I also can’t see the Warriors letting him go, his signed till the end of 24.

I've honestly felt our backline was one player short of amazing. Not going to lie, I love Schuster at 6, and don't want him changing the way he plays.

I think Hooker, the forwards, our bench and it's rotation has been our Achilles Heel.

Tommy, Reuben, Tolu, Saaby, DCE, Brooksy would have to be up there mate with some of the best baclkines he's played in I reckon
You forgot to add “when fit”.

I’d be happy to see Curran with us, his a work horse, but I also can’t see the Warriors letting him go, his signed till the end of 24.
Maybe not, but the warriors have alot of depth. Curran would only need to use compassionate grounds to come back to Australia.

Will be interesting to see what changes are made in the front row. Always thought we were short a decent prop this season. Appears we will have too many backrowers if both Schuster and Parker go to the forwards next year. We need a real metre eater if not 2.

Sammy Fainu in my view was the future 13 at the club, though recent advents may change how long he is manly colours.

May well be worth testing out Kelma in the middle, has good hands and can ball play.

I actually can’t decide. Probably bad.

I don’t mind the brooks signing but it is risky. He has had some shockers for the tigers over the years. However I like him. He seems like a great team mate and he can play very very well. He could complement Dce.

I can’t understand the talau signing.
I saw Morgan Harper give him an absolute bath.

Not sure about paulo. I saw some
Poor games last year. Have not seen enough of him to comment.

The thing that concerns me is that we have signed talau, brooks and tuilagi from the tigers 2022 spoon winning side. Other teams try and buy melb players to buy their great work ethic and winning mentality. We are buying player after player from the worst performing club in the nrl.

Fair enough.

But don't forget The Panthers bought a Tigers player this season and the Storm took a player on loan from them last year. That gun Leilua went to the Cowboys. Bigger name players are also going there.

I get the fringe players, but I do think Brooks has consistently been their best player, in a badly beaten pack.

Fair enough.

But don't forget The Panthers bought a Tigers player this season and the Storm took a player on loan from them last year. That gun Leilua went to the Cowboys. Bigger name players are also going there.

I get the fringe players, but I do think Brooks has consistently been their best player, in a badly beaten pack.
Panthers picked up a couple of Tigers, Peachey has been playing good footy again, Garner played a few games but has had an injury or two.

This kid started the year really well for the Chooks but got dropped and is out of their lineup now, mind you they have hardly been going any better since

Wasn't too bad at Souffs either (scored a couple against us in the '21 prelim) but had a few shockers too, might just be a confidence thing with him but I'm backing him in, better player than Talau IMO
I think the writing was on the wall for the kid once the Roosters signed Dominic Young, I think he's an excellent pick up, certainly a huge improvement on Tuipulotu

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8