John Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Apologies in advance... I'm hammered here. Been drinking at Swansea for who knows how long

Let's say your right, and I'm wrong and it's all just opinion.

+ Did he laugh in the press box after his Panthers steamrolled us? Yes - fact.

+ Did he acknowledge and insinuate that he'd go back to the Titans "in a heartbeat". I linked and posted an article with direct quotes suggesting so. Maybe the writer of that article was lying.

+ Did he apply for the NSW job and got cut early? Not sure, maybe Buzz was outright lying?

+ Did he let Gould know that if **** hit the fan at The Panthers, he wants that gig? Unsure, but maybe the Arthursons lied to me.

Maybe my eyes lied to me when watching the team cool up and warm down, and it was actually him in Willie Peters body doing all the drills. I mean, understandiby it's not the assistant coaches role to coach the team at thaese important times of the game?

He's also applied for another gig guys, but that will come out in due coarse, bit I'm not getting involved in that. Not worth it here.

All I know is his heart wants more than what his current role offers. I'm a One eyed, selfish, no nothing prick who is completely bias about wanting success for our team (I admit that).

Maybe I'm seeing things that aren't really happening, so apologise.

Lastly, I'll wake tomorrow, read this, and regret every spelling error, grammatical error and content. So apologies in advance for whatever dribble I just came up with

Happy New Year Manly community !! We may not see eye to eye on many things, but I know I respect and appreciate every Manly fan and member out there.
If it was all such a big deal he would have been purged in one of the fifty staff purges that occur each year.

Maybe a 2018 resolution is to let this one go..? 2016 was the year of Ferris bashing. 2017 Cartwright. 2018 you’re running out of assistants.

I bumped into Cartwright the day after we signed Thompson. Had a good chat about how the boys are training and he seemed very upbeat and enthusiastic about our chances next year. He also agreed with me when I mentioned that we were hard done by in the Semi against Penrith and he said the boys were gutted the way we went out.

Seemed pretty committed to me from the short discussion we had

Did you happen to ask who our 5/8 is likely to be???? Not being a journalist you might have got a more honest answer.

If it was all such a big deal he would have been purged in one of the fifty staff purges that occur each year.

Maybe a 2018 resolution is to let this one go..? 2016 was the year of Ferris bashing. 2017 Cartwright. 2018 you’re running out of assistants.

As I mentioned numerous times, I have no problem with anyone else. I've explained why. Therefore your 2018 running out of assistants, is complete drivel. Like you farted through your mouth, and transposed it to your keyboard.

If you are indeed as hammered as you mention good Sir, let me just say that is a mighty fine typing effort!

A happy new year to you!
Happy new year to Ryan.... Although I feel like a baby chicklet swallowing regurgitated info for breakfast

Cartwright has been invisible during this horrendous start to the season. As an experienced former head coach he could have stepped up and taken some heat off Barrett but instead he’s been hiding in the shadows. Isn’t part of his job recruitment as well? He’s a waste of space!! As @strone33 would say SACK CARTWRIGHT!!

Yes this will be the most interesting aspect of 2018 for mine. How do Tuberculosis and Hoss go without Bozo overseeing the joint ?? With half the family still working there, I suspect Bozo will still have some pull and will be tugging on the puppet strings now and then. I also wonder how much of a recruitment magnet he was - seems the lure of the Immortal was irresistible to some. Do we get Pearce if Bozo was still there for arguments sake ??
I have it on pretty good authority that the Immortal is not far away.

Cartwright has been extended according to ZTC's pet journo.

Controversial Peter O’Sullivan on Manly radar for key position as Trent Barrett leave rumours grow
Dean Ritchie, The Daily Telegraph
May 3, 2018 8:18am
Subscriber only

................Manly chief executive Lyall Gorman said Wednesday’s meeting was a “personal matter” for Barrett and not football related.
“The coach’s contract runs until 2020 — he and I work together on a daily basis and he is totally committed to the club and the playing group,” Gorman said.

Gorman said another sign of club security was the decision to extend the assistant coach John Cartwright.............

The ...'s indicate crap at the start and the end. Not a very good copy paste effort.

I also am bemused by the total obscurity of Cartwright ... it is like he has been wearing an invisibility cloak all year ....

But then I consider that I have no idea who the asst. coaches are at other clubs and hear even less about them .... maybe part of the job description is to be not seen or heard .....

cartie is another example of poor management decisions.
win looss or draw, you can clearly see he is simply riding along without a care in the world.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10