Jorge is back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well I hope he does the job for us, but and it’s a big but, I’m not overly confident, you can only imagine what Bellyache will instruct, bombs away with a Coates airborne assault, providing they haven’t already burned the defence. Cant lie, I’m not liking the thought of it.

Well I hope he does the job for us, but and it’s a big but, I’m not overly confident, you can only imagine what Bellyache will instruct, bombs away with a Coates airborne assault, providing they haven’t already burned the defence. Cant lie, I’m not liking the thought of it.
to be fair, Saab's hands weren't exactly the best under the high ball ( or low ball ) this year either.

When was the last time Jorge played a game?

I haven't seen him playing for Blacktown this year It will be a storm carve up
Played a couple of times at centre but the games I’ve watched,he wasn’t playing.The team has been getting flogged regularly so not sure anyone is playing well.But Jorge was struggling with the high ball and had the turning circle of the Bismarck at the peak of his powers so would hardly of thought that would improve in the twilight of his career

I watched Jorge in NSW Cup and they were running rings around him. I thought, the poor buggar is probably just unmotivated.

Now he's literally getting thrown to the wolves. Imagine Olam, Hughes, Munster carving up down his side.

Looking forward to @mickqld reaction after he views the team haha

Played a couple of times at centre but the games I’ve watched,he wasn’t playing.The team has been getting flogged regularly so not sure anyone is playing well.But Jorge was struggling with the high ball and had the turning circle of the Bismarck at the peak of his powers so would hardly of thought that would improve in the twilight of his career
I still cannot understand why Des re-signed him and Boyle again this year

Jorge's farewell game and farewell to our season

I still cannot understand why Des re-signed him and Boyle again this year

Jorge's farewell game and farewell to our season

We've lost 5 of our last 6 mate or something heading into Melbourne in Melbourne. Season was in ice some time ago tbh.

No idea WHATSOEVER ,why we aren't looking towards the future, and blooding our youth. Build. Like Panthers did.

They culled the old and dated (see Lewis and others), we keep recycling them

When was the last time Jorge played a game?

I haven't seen him playing for Blacktown this year It will be a storm carve up
Yeah he did play centre for Blacktown 1st game against Panthers. I think he was pretty good?

Attachments

• 1653377500604.png
    1653377500604.png
    402.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12